Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Jason Campbell signs with Bengals

According to Mary Kay Cabot, he is elite. Cincy can start printing SB tickets.

Mary Kay Cabot should stick to selling Mary Kay.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven52 View Post
    According to Mary Kay Cabot, he is elite. Cincy can start printing SB tickets.

Mary Kay Cabot should stick to selling Mary Kay.
    Do youself a favor and expand some of her tweets and read the comments. You will howl! Some of the things people tweet to her are so damn funny

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Slightly OT, but my brother lives in Northern VA, and his grandson was born with a very rare condition of not having a functioning digestive system and had to wait 6 years until old enough for complete transplant/donor. He always wanted to be normal to just like just eat; go to McDonald's, play football, and meet Jason Campbell who was the 'skins QB then. After extensive surgery and a long road to being a regular healthy young man, Jason Campbell heard about this and spent the day with him, took him to McDonalds, and tossed the football around. Not too shabby.
    Great story Don. This makes me feel like we did well.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Slightly OT, but my brother lives in Northern VA, and his grandson was born with a very rare condition of not having a functioning digestive system and had to wait 6 years until old enough for complete transplant/donor. He always wanted to be normal to just like just eat; go to McDonald's, play football, and meet Jason Campbell who was the 'skins QB then. After extensive surgery and a long road to being a regular healthy young man, Jason Campbell heard about this and spent the day with him, took him to McDonalds, and tossed the football around. Not too shabby.
    Awesome! I live in NOVA too and always respected Campbell. Felt bad for him, actually.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2