Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Stevenson University Training Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Note for those bringing kids to Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium tomorrow: the autograph area for kids for ages 6-14 looks to be secure and well-organized. Hopefully the kids will be able to meet players and get a few autographs:
    Not to hijack the thread, but thanks for the info.

My 9 year can't decide if he wants to go or not, and he's basing it on the odds of him getting autographs.

( I'm leaving the younger boys (3 and 4) with my parents..I can't imagine that would be much fun to chase toddlers around a parking lot, and by the time the practice started they'd be whining to go home)

By the way, really stupid question..I know it's a cold tailgate tomorrow in NapTown. We can bring beer, right? Sam Adams Oktoberfest is out! :o

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of K-Y jelly to ease the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    In a follow up...2 tickets on Ebay. Starting bid $50.
    LOL at people trying to get $50 for a practice.

Ge the hell out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    By the way, really stupid question..I know it's a cold tailgate tomorrow in NapTown. We can bring beer, right? Sam Adams Oktoberfest is out! :o
    There's never been a problem at Navy home games with drinking at tailgate parties; however, it's not as blatant as Ravens tailgating. I've never seen Annapolis police in the tailgate lots to enforce the open container laws. Nonetheless, I recommend that you use Beer Koozies.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Note for those bringing kids to Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium tomorrow: the autograph area for kids for ages 6-14 looks to be secure and well-organized. Hopefully the kids will be able to meet players and get a few autographs:
    I hope this was a decision made after the M&T practice, which would be instituted going forward. I really could go on and on to no end about my dissapointment with the CF there. Plus, your quote mentions 4-14, so my son would've been able to do it.

Had we not already gotten tickets for O's-Royals tomorrow (Kids run the bases day), I'd be thinking about going again.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    20,000+ showed up to M&T...is it crazy to think that 5-6 thousand may try and go to Stevenson? Why do you not think more than 3500 will show up...even in Westminster there were routine crowds in the thousands...and now with the number of practices people are allowed to watch, each practice will draw a large number of fans. For people who don't want to drive to Annapolis in Baltimore (like T alluded too), Stevenson would draw a LOT of fans from Baltimore.

I think you are reading way too much into this. If less than 3500 entered the lotto, then all of them will get in. I don't see any problem with how they are handling this.
    I guess it will come down to just how many fans are there. We will see.

But again color me shocked if it is 3,500.