Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bolts had 2 weeks to prepare for us

They had 2 weeks to come up with that cute no-huddle offense too.

Two. Freaking. Weeks.

And still no dice.

In other words, quit yer bitchin'.

Admit it. This Ravens team gets the job done. O-Line this, McNair that, Mike Flynn this, 4 and 0 that. Believe it bitch!

Re: Bolts had 2 weeks to prepare for us

Denver will have also had 2 weeks to prepare for us. However I feel better about that game than I did about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisQ View Post
    Denver will have also had 2 weeks to prepare for us. However I feel better about that game than I did about this one.
    When we kick Denver's ass, they still won't respect us. Notice how they didn't mention us in the 2nd half of the Bears game when they went to Collinsworth to give his impression of this week's games. No respect. And you know what? That's a good thing. We're going to snakebite motherfuckers this year. All year.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    They had 2 weeks to come up with that cute no-huddle offense too.

Two. Freaking. Weeks.

And still no dice.

In other words, quit yer bitchin'.

Admit it. This Ravens team gets the job done. O-Line this, McNair that, Mike Flynn this, 4 and 0 that. Believe it bitch!
    They also have Marty Schottenheimer coaching...which is precisely why the Ravens were able to escape with a W today.

McNair bashers in ....3.....2....1

They also have Marty Schottenheimer coaching...which is precisely why the Ravens were able to escape with a W today
    Am I on the Chargers board? Why are we now making excuses for the Chargers?

We're all Charger fans next week!

They also have Marty Schottenheimer coaching...which is precisely why the Ravens were able to escape with a W today.
    And don't forget The Wind was our MVP too. And Joboo, the voodoo God kept our footballs warm.

Have you ever seen the Ravens legitimately win a football game in your history as a fan? Survey says "no."

Should be interesting to see which Jake shows up, Jake the Snake...or Jakle the Mistake.

We're all Charger fans next week!
    And they are rooting for us. Interesting turn, no?

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    And don't forget The Wind was our MVP too. And Joboo, the voodoo God kept our footballs warm.

Have you ever seen the Ravens legitimately win a football game in your history as a fan? Survey says "no."
    Every win in the NFL is legitamte...but let's not get toof ar ahead of ourselves...if Mike Shanahan was coaching the team we played today, we lost by 30...Schottenheimer simply doesn't have that killer instinct.

And saying the wind was our MVP was not taking anything away from our accomplishment of winning in Cleveland. I was just saying thank god that we had the wind at our back for that kick because the same wind in our face and a 52 yarder is more than a dream. Even you can't argue that.

Shanahan isn't 33 points better than Schottenheimer in a single game. In fact, Martyball has only seen 2 losing seasons in the 21 years of Marty being a head coach in the NFL. So you really don't have much to run with on this one.

As for having the wind to our back in Cleveland in the 4th quarter, what about the other half of the game where the wind was in our face? Or was the wind only a factor in the final 2 minutes of the game? I'm not a meteorologist, but...you get the point.