Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 192021

Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

Also shouldn't it be noted that San Fran went against finesse teams in Green Bay and Atlanta? I mean those teams have some big playmaking receivers but their overall style of play is not physical by any means. What is the point of this argument again unless he is saying we can only beat finesse teams and what the hell is that based on? Because our defense is finally playing well? Couldn't possibly have to do with getting healthier and finally clicking right . First it was the offensive juggernauts we were going against and the number of snaps they were talking and now this. Keep telling the defense what they can't do.
    Last edited by scbgirlxo; 01-22-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Re: The "What Everyone Thinks of the Ravens" Thread -- Post Your Media Musings Here

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Absolutely.

You dont get to be a top 3 defense without being fast and physical.

Plus, the Patriots D is pretty damn physical. Last I looked they had close to 1,000lbs at the starting LB positions...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    I feel like he is pointing to the offenses we faced. Not the defenses.

Blog Entries

The people on profootballfocus.com are a bunch of bitter Flacco haters. They are all salty as hell that Flacco is in the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by scbgirlxo View Post
    Also shouldn't it be noted that San Fran went against finesse teams in Green Bay and Atlanta? I mean those teams have some big playmaking receivers but their overall style of play is not physical by any means. What is the point of this argument again unless he is saying we can only beat finesse teams and what the hell is that based on? Because our defense is finally playing well? Couldn't possibly have to do with getting healthier and finally clicking right . First it was the offensive juggernauts we were going against and the number of snaps they were talking and now this. Keep telling the defense what they can't do.
    Mangini specifically said that the 49ers had an advantage because they are the first physical team we will play in the playoffs.
    It's absolutely ridiculous because the exact same thing can be said of the 49ers.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Quote Originally Posted by goldenelite28 View Post
    Mangini specifically said that the 49ers had an advantage because they are the first physical team we will play in the playoffs.
    It's absolutely ridiculous because the exact same thing can be said of the 49ers.
    Mangini must not have watched Seattle lay a can of whoop ass on the 9ers earlier this year. Seattle secondary was knocking people out. Mangini, has he ever coached a winning team or was he part of belicheat group? Steelers no 1 defense must be pansies to mangini, oh yea, he knows better.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    The people on profootballfocus.com are a bunch of bitter Flacco haters. They are all salty as hell that Flacco is in the Super Bowl.
    Dunno about that. I know two of the writers for that site who are Ravens fans.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    Dunno about that. I know two of the writers for that site who are Ravens fans.
    They have multiple writers. I've read a few articles where they were obviously biased towards the Ravens.