Thread: Hines on PTI

Hines on PTI

Just caught the Hines Ward interview with Kornholer and Wilbon...he's got his war helmet on,no bathing,etc in preparation for the "bullies from Baltimore". He's very confident that he won't lose a 3rd AFC championship game at home.Kornholer wishes him well and hopes he wins.....what journalistic integrity(I guess that's a pretty stupid statement considering the source). Wilbon seems to be slipping to the dark side as well......If anyone nationally is on the Raven's wagon, I've yet to hear....We're on our way Hines.....the bullies are coming....no prisoners......

Re: Hines on PTI

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeprx View Post
    Just caught the Hines Ward interview with Kornholer and Wilbon...he's got his war helmet on,no bathing,etc in preparation for the "bullies from Baltimore". He's very confident that he won't lose a 3rd AFC championship game at home.Kornholer wishes him well and hopes he wins.....what journalistic integrity(I guess that's a pretty stupid statement considering the source). Wilbon seems to be slipping to the dark side as well......If anyone nationally is on the Raven's wagon, I've yet to hear....We're on our way Hines.....the bullies are coming....no prisoners......
    Yeah Kornheiser is extremely annoying when he talks about the Ravens. He likes to think he has the "common JOe's" opinion on football0 but every time the Ravens come up he's hard pressed to find anything positive. He's just overall ignorant when it comes to football IMO.
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"

Kornheiser wouldnt know a football if Joe Flacco nailed him in the head with one from 40 yards and knocked him silly.

And Hines Ward can ssay whatever he wants,as long as he is crying again after Sunday.

Kornheiser is simply put an ASS. Enough said.
    Want some... come and get some!

Screw them all. We take our respect. Let everyone pick against us again. In fact I hope everyone on CBS picks the Steelers too (which they will), because that worked so well for the titans.

I'm sure Jaws wants to punch Kornheiser in the mouth most Monday nights. He is such a no-nothing. Makes you appreciate Dennis Miller.

Kornheiser = Kornholer

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Screw them all. We take our respect. Let everyone pick against us again. In fact I hope everyone on CBS picks the Steelers too (which they will), because that worked so well for the titans.

I'm sure Jaws wants to punch Kornheiser in the mouth most Monday nights. He is such a no-nothing. Makes you appreciate Dennis Miller.
    I wish Dennis Miller was still on the Monday Night broadcasts

8. Re: Hines on PTI

Kornhole is a shmuck. Screw him and Ward.

While I agree that Korny is a tool, the both wished Ward "good luck". Nothing more.

Nothing was said about them wanting Shittsburgh to win.

They said the same thing to Mason last week before the Titans game.

c'mon guys...we're not SUPPOSED to like Kornheiser any more than we were supposed to "like" Dennis Miller, or (for my fellow greybeards), Howard Cosell. These guys are the "entertainment" part of the package...the fact that TK can engender such dislike in a fan group is testament to the success of what they are trying to do....TK, much like the aforementioned gentlemen, should be IRRELEVANT to the knowledgeable fan base on this site.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"