Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pass Rush

Blog Entries

Re: Pass Rush

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    tell us how you really feel!
    man slick thats all we needed is for steeler fans to run their fucking mouths now " yall got beat by batch" fuck that shit is embarassing especailly when we fuckimg had them bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    did you notice that as well? it was like they tip toed at rushing him, none of the ends committed to rushing batch they started then stay in their gap assignments I was so pissed i was foaming at the mouth and pees and he stayed with this plan the whole night, where are the safety blitzes? the corner stingers? the fire gap blitzes THEN TO TOP IT OFF OUR CORNERS WERE PLAYING 15YRDS OFF THE BALL??PEES IS A FUCKIN JOKE!!
    I'd have to say that the Steelers trio of WR's are far better than the Ravens current secondary. Even with that old Batch back there. All three of those WRs can run by any CB the Ravens lined up across from them. When you're that weak on the outside, you have to play soft.

This is a depleted defense at this point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    I'd have to say that the Steelers trio of WR's are far better than the Ravens current secondary. Even with that old Batch back there. All three of those WRs can run by any CB the Ravens lined up across from them. When you're that weak on the outside, you have to play soft.

This is a depleted defense at this point.
    they knew that as well but play with some balls man this is the RAVENS DEFENSE play aggressive test batch get in his grill wave after wave of blitz keep him on his ass and toes. Pees plays just like cam not to lose. well we see how that has been working for us, Chuck P and Rex would not have let that shit happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    they knew that as well but play with some balls man this is the RAVENS DEFENSE play aggressive test batch get in his grill wave after wave of blitz keep him on his ass and toes. Pees plays just like cam not to lose. well we see how that has been working for us, Chuck P and Rex would not have let that shit happen.
    Remember this game with Rex at the controls http://www.pro-football-reference.co...0711050pit.htm.

Granted, I think Chykie Brown is better than Derrick Martin/Ronnie Prude, but the fact remains he started the season as the 5th-6th CB on their Depth Chart...and they signed a guy off the street rather than give the 3rd CB job to Brown at first.

Corey Graham has had his moments...but he's been a backup essentially his whole career for a reason. He was their 4th CB going into the season.

Can only cover up the weaknesses for so long before you go against a team that can take big advantage of it.

The secondary was out of position and confused all night. Pass rush was anemic, seemed like they dared Batch to beat them. Well, that was dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    The secondary was out of position and confused all night. Pass rush was anemic, seemed like they dared Batch to beat them. Well, that was dumb.
    #FirePees

this team need to draft better. too many busts in last couple of drafts.

You mean this team has a pass rush?! Geez, I need to start paying closer attention....Batch looked like he was enjoying champagne and caviar last night during the final drive.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    this team need to draft better. too many busts in last couple of drafts.
    Yup a big reason why the D isnt that great. Draft picks are so important to your success b/c they are cheap. Kruger is finally Ok. Kindle is a huge bust. Cody a flop. Smith's play isnt promising and always gets hurt. Oz and Eric seriously need to hit on the upcoming draft or else we are gonna be in the 20s all the time moving forward. Cant have FAs for every position.

Blog Entries

Pees can devise a winning D game plan every game .........Tom Brady is QB putting up 42 points.