Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Anyone thinking the Browns pull the upset today?

20-14 Cleveland Just saying lol

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    CLE will find a way to lose this game. I guarantee it.
    Hell...THEY guarantee it.
    Dummy!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    I predict a Browns win today. Browns are improving and learning, will be pumped up from their longsuffering Pigsburgh-hating fans, and catch a wounded dispirited opponent.
    hoping so anyway!!!
    woo hoo hoo !!!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Great pick Op.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Well, fortunately for us, they pulled the uset. and all they needed was a + 7 turnover differental to do it :)

Seriously, is that some kind of NFL record? It's gotta be close.

Honestly, I did expect a loss. But not with 7 turnovers! That was the worst game of football I have ever seen the Steelers play. I am going to have nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Well, fortunately for us, they pulled the uset. and all they needed was a + 7 turnover differental to do it :)

Seriously, is that some kind of NFL record? It's gotta be close.

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    Honestly, I did expect a loss. But not with 7 turnovers! That was the worst game of football I have ever seen the Steelers play. I am going to have nightmares.
    I predict more nightmares for you if br sits out longer then predicted. Steelers can be eliminated from the post season if they continue to play like today.