Kruger's rear rib protector- illegal?

Kruger ALWAYS has that lower back/rib protector sticking out of his uniform, and I don't know how that is not illegal- I could have sworn that the NFL uniform police require that all jerseys be tucked into the pants? And forgetting the jersey- the fact that that big pad is always flopping around, it would just seem an obvious violation.

Does anyone know anything about this and why he's allowed to do this? I've never seen anyone else in the NFL wear his pads this way.

Re: Kruger's rear rib protector- illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by cbaywolf View Post
    Kruger ALWAYS has that lower back/rib protector sticking out of his uniform, and I don't know how that is not illegal- I could have sworn that the NFL uniform police require that all jerseys be tucked into the pants? And forgetting the jersey- the fact that that big pad is always flopping around, it would just seem an obvious violation.

Does anyone know anything about this and why he's allowed to do this? I've never seen anyone else in the NFL wear his pads this way.
    He only has one kidney due to a auto accident.

Re: Kruger's rear rib protector- illegal?

It still should be tucked away. I have no idea why they let him get away with that.