Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Yes, in many ways the same applies to the Eagles but I think the Eagles can still be fixed to a degree...the Jets are beyond hope IMHO until that entire organization gets a makeover.

Andy Reid is not a good coach IMO so I'm not sure what you're seeing there...Good coaching shows up on the field. That team is stagnant and has been for some time. I believe Reid is passionate and his heart is there but his head is not. Lurie did say that 8-8 was not going to cut it this year so I think Reid is as good as gone after this season.
    The eagles have a lot of talent. I think they just need to get rid of Vick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Bigger mess: Eagles, Raiders or Jets?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    The eagles have a lot of talent. I think they just need to get rid of Vick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's deeper than Vick. Foles sucks compared to him.

Jets.

How many teams do you know that have no defense, porous special teams, an egoist for a head coach and two QB's with substantial contracts who are both glorified back ups?
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 11-24-2012 at 01:17 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    It's deeper than Vick. Foles sucks compared to him.
    Foles is a rookie who wasn't expected to start. I'd much rather go with Foles at this point. You know what you get with Vick and that is turnovers by the dozen. And injuries...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Agreed, it is most definitely the Jets. .............. And then there's Rex Ryan...truly not fit to be a head coach.
    Yeah, but his wife has great feet.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Blog Entries

It's not the Eagles or the Raiders.

The Eagles have a talented team, and should be competing with the Giants for that division as they are just better than the deadskins and the Cowboys. They have a young QB they can try and build around now, and they should get rid of Vick. They have a good receiving core, a good RB, and an individually talented defense that needs a motivating DC to coach them. They need a new HC, because Reid's message is just stale, it's a similar situation to when Brian Billick was here, it's time for a change.

The Raiders had a promising beginning to last year until they lost McFadden and Campbell, they could have made the play offs and won the AFC West IMO. They had to get rid of some key players like Wimbley, because of mass cap issues and lack of draft picks. They are a franchise that is truly in rebuilding mode, and I think it may take up to 3 years to recover from it. They aren't really a mess as such, they just need to get some more talent on the team.

Now the Jets are the definition of a mess. They are just terrible and are even worse from last year. Mark Sanchez is essentially Kyle Boller, and just isn't an NFL starter. I'm not even going to talk about Tebow. The Jets need a new GM and a new coach and need to rebuild. They need to also decide on whether or not they want to be a physical ground and pound team, or if they actually want to be an offense team with an actual legit QB. They don't have an identity anymore. When they made those AFCCG, they had the best offensive line in football that was making average RB's look like all pro's at time. You see the affect it has on a team when you lose talent on the Oline and can't run the football, which is what the Jets did best in those two successful years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    It's not the Eagles or the Raiders.

The Eagles have a talented team, and should be competing with the Giants for that division as they are just better than the deadskins and the Cowboys. They have a young QB they can try and build around now, and they should get rid of Vick. They have a good receiving core, a good RB, and an individually talented defense that needs a motivating DC to coach them. They need a new HC, because Reid's message is just stale, it's a similar situation to when Brian Billick was here, it's time for a change.

The Raiders had a promising beginning to last year until they lost McFadden and Campbell, they could have made the play offs and won the AFC West IMO. They had to get rid of some key players like Wimbley, because of mass cap issues and lack of draft picks. They are a franchise that is truly in rebuilding mode, and I think it may take up to 3 years to recover from it. They aren't really a mess as such, they just need to get some more talent on the team.

Now the Jets are the definition of a mess. They are just terrible and are even worse from last year. Mark Sanchez is essentially Kyle Boller, and just isn't an NFL starter. I'm not even going to talk about Tebow. The Jets need a new GM and a new coach and need to rebuild. They need to also decide on whether or not they want to be a physical ground and pound team, or if they actually want to be an offense team with an actual legit QB. They don't have an identity anymore. When they made those AFCCG, they had the best offensive line in football that was making average RB's look like all pro's at time. You see the affect it has on a team when you lose talent on the Oline and can't run the football, which is what the Jets did best in those two successful years.
    Woah woah woah woah woah! The Eagles are NOT at the same level as the Giants, and the Redskins are on fire with rebuilding. Hell, the Cowpies are better than them!

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    He's led a crappy Eagles team to constant *until recently* playoff bouts.
    And their record was 8-8...hardly impressive. That's not just on the players, that's on the coach. Look, I like Andy Reid but I think it's time for a change of scenery.