Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Bigger mess: Eagles, Raiders or Jets?

Title says all.

Blog Entries

Re: Bigger mess: Eagles, Raiders or Jets?

Jets by far. They have no defense, offense or special teams.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Our coaching staff. Or decent owners. And they have Tebow.

Blog Entries

Yeah I'm going with the Jets also. I don't even think Tebow can turn their season around. The threw the bank and a chance, made the AFCCG twice but couldn't get to the show and now show why they've been notoriously a mismanaged and owned team.

The Igles would be fine if they could get out from under Vick, he will NEVER take them, or any other team for that matter, anywhere. He's just far too fragile.

The Raiders haven't been good in forever. Thats not a mess, that's just business as usual.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Yeah I'm going with the Jets also. I don't even think Tebow can turn their season around. The threw the bank and a chance, made the AFCCG twice but couldn't get to the show and now show why they've been notoriously a mismanaged and owned team.

The Igles would be fine if they could get out from under Vick, he will NEVER take them, or any other team for that matter, anywhere. He's just far too fragile.

The Raiders haven't been good in forever. Thats not a mess, that's just business as usual.
    Eagles are just a huge mess because of their premature witch hunts that are routine in Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Agreed, it is most definitely the Jets. They are beyond a mess. Not only are they crappy in all 3 areas as Paintball mentioned, they are a very dysfunctional team in every conceivable way...no team comradery, they make anonymous backstabbing comments about each other to the press, their QB is not fit to be a starter, the lack of discipline, lack of unity, lack of focus....the list could go on and on. And then there's Rex Ryan...truly not fit to be a head coach.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Agreed, it is most definitely the Jets. They are beyond a mess. Not only are they crappy in all 3 areas as Paintball mentioned, they are a very dysfunctional team in every conceivable way...no team comradery, they make anonymous backstabbing comments about each other to the press, their QB is not fit to be a starter, the lack of discipline, lack of unity, lack of focus....the list could go on and on. And then there's Rex Ryan...truly not fit to be a head coach.
    Good point, but the same can apply for the Eagles. Well, other than Reid is a great HC, but their ownership may be worse.

Blog Entries
    Jets are a train wreck like you rarely see in the league. And they went through all the Tebow crap to let him stand on the sidelines.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries
    I don't think you can judge the Raiders this year, to a point even next. They inherited some brutal contracts, no cap room or draft picks and it will take time to improve.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    Good point, but the same can apply for the Eagles. Well, other than Reid is a great HC, but their ownership may be worse.
    Yes, in many ways the same applies to the Eagles but I think the Eagles can still be fixed to a degree...the Jets are beyond hope IMHO until that entire organization gets a makeover.

Andy Reid is not a good coach IMO so I'm not sure what you're seeing there...Good coaching shows up on the field. That team is stagnant and has been for some time. I believe Reid is passionate and his heart is there but his head is not. Lurie did say that 8-8 was not going to cut it this year so I think Reid is as good as gone after this season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Yes, in many ways the same applies to the Eagles but I think the Eagles can still be fixed to a degree...the Jets are beyond hope IMHO until that entire organization gets a makeover.

Andy Reid is not a good coach IMO so I'm not sure what you're seeing there...Good coaching shows up on the field. That team is stagnant and has been for some time. I believe Reid is passionate and his heart is there but his head is not. Lurie did say that 8-8 was not going to cut it this year so I think Reid is as good as gone after this season.
    He's led a crappy Eagles team to constant *until recently* playoff bouts.

Gotta be the Jet. Haven't seen a train wreck like this in the NFL in a long time.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller