Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Chargers place Jared Gaither on IR

Doghouse West?

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Yeah, it was all Harbaugh's fault :

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...aither-return/

Ouch!
    I laughed so hard but also got real pissed. Can you imagine if he actually worked hard the year he was out for us? That would've made the offense so much better. With great protection, joe would've picked teams apart like Brady with both Jared and oher playing up to their potential. Of course he could've gotten his knee blown out or something but still. With his attitude, he'll be broke in 5 years. I wonder how many chargers fans troll his twitter?

Blog Entries

If he actually worked hard he could have been as good as Ogden. If he cant be motivated by the possibility of making $10+ million per season idk what could ever motivate this guy

Jonboy was certainly confident that it could be done. Wonder if he has an opinion now that actual teammates of Jared's have confirmed that he fakes injuries to avoid having to work.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

What a way to waste the rare opportunity of playing in the NFL. Apparently we have the sequel to Gaither in BigMac from what I saw in that Cincinnati game. Let's stay away from lazy lineman for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambla View Post
    What a way to waste the rare opportunity of playing in the NFL. Apparently we have the sequel to Gaither in BigMac from what I saw in that Cincinnati game. Let's stay away from lazy lineman for a while.

Ha. Gaither fakes injury not to play. McKinnie is still able to play. Gaither is the biggest POS. Then again look who is agent is.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN