Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?

I know, I know..... But it felt so good to say it. Hahaha. :happyanim

Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?

The Steelers and their fans are playing with themselves all day that is why they always have their own yellow c$m rags with them

This kind of reminds me of the time a few years ago when I think it was Ray who was caught on film shouting over at the Steelers something to the effect of ......"You watch us on TV next week"

Worst thing that could happen with them right now in regards to the Ravens and Bengals is Todd Haley getting another head coaching job.:D
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    This kind of reminds me of the time a few years ago when I think it was Ray who was caught on film shouting over at the Steelers something to the effect of ......"You watch us on TV next week"

Worst thing that could happen with them right now in regards to the Ravens and Bengals is Todd Haley getting another head coaching job.:D
    I can just hear Ray saying that. What a hoot.

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure Ben has a 3 o'clock tee time

Just another season....I think the Steelers missed the playoffs before they won the SB. Somebody will be watching TV next week too, who will it be? The Steelers will be back, next year, hopefully with a healthy QB for the entire season! Before everyone goes and getting all upset it is all in good fun.

Here is to a few good, entertaining, well-played football games!

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    Just another season....I think the Steelers missed the playoffs before they won the SB. Somebody will be watching TV next week too, who will it be? The Steelers will be back, next year, hopefully with a healthy QB for the entire season! Before everyone goes and getting all upset it is all in good fun.

Here is to a few good, entertaining, well-played football games!
    Been reading some articles from steeler fans and some think br is not liking Haleys system and the rookies are playing in Haleys system. By not being on the same page(due to br sticking with his way) thats why the receivers are having problems. Some fans blame tomlin for not controlling the players (all those penalties) is another problem. Should be interesting for the steelers next year.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I know, I know..... But it felt so good to say it. Hahaha. :happyanim
    Something we can all laugh at!

Blog Entries

SIX o clock!

.... HATERS!

You are correct, he is polarizing. I think the stats hold out that Ben has been sacked and rushed less this year. Haley said that was his goal, and I guess he was successful in that regard. Ben R. was having a great season until he was injured. And the everyone else got injured.

At that point, Heath Miller, who was catching TD's like flies, had to do some blocking. I think it is hard to gauge Haley's impact yet with all of the injuries they had to make tons of adjustments. Next year will be the year he can make a name for himself in Pittsburgh or be run out of Town. As for Tomlin, who knows. The guy never says anything useful. He is hard to read.

Next year will be interesting indeed. I think both the Ravens and the Steelers will be quite different teams.
    Good luck in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Been reading some articles from steeler fans and some think br is not liking Haleys system and the rookies are playing in Haleys system. By not being on the same page(due to br sticking with his way) thats why the receivers are having problems. Some fans blame tomlin for not controlling the players (all those penalties) is another problem. Should be interesting for the steelers next year.

Blog Entries
    Funny thread

I thought their offense was humming early, even in the loss to the Raiders. It was all on the QB those last two game Ints.
    Interesting off season in Pitt

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Ben is changing another shitty diaper right now, wishing he was still single.