Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    His backup is a udfa that has given up sacks like hot cakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Chargers place Jared Gaither on IR

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Once again proof the ravens made the right choice regardless your thoughts on the player himself.
    Not just the Ravens. The Chiefs also made the right move. The paid him league minimum and cut his ass once this nonsense started

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Gaither would have demanded a lot of money had he stayed with us and actually played in the year he sat out. I honestly don't think the FO ever intended to extend him because of his character flaws, he just wasn't a Harbaugh guy, or a true Raven. We would have given up some players, like Yanda, to keep Gaither, and there was no way the FO would have done that. The guy has heaps of talent, but he really is just a waste of space at this point.
    But that trade off would have been worth it. A top notch LT is harder to find than a good G. If Gaither wasn't such a fucking head case the FO would have paid to keep him. Gaither has the physical skill set to be one of those untouchable players, he's just lazy and immature.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    But that trade off would have been worth it. A top notch LT is harder to find than a good G. If Gaither wasn't such a fucking head case the FO would have paid to keep him. Gaither has the physical skill set to be one of those untouchable players, he's just lazy and immature.
    :word Gaither could be an all pro tackle if he wasn't a lazy pos. He got his money, and I think he's done playing.

Blog Entries

I really just don't understand it. He has the skillset to be a top LT in this league, AND get paid for it. He's tossing away millions and millions cause he's a lazy pos. I just don't understand. Hope he hasn't bred yet, what a oxygen thief.

Blog Entries
    Is anybody REALLY surprised? Come on...

One of my co workers is a huge Chargers fan and he told me that the word out there is Gaither will likely be out the door with several other players, coaches and staff.

Apparently there are also rumors out there that Phillip Rivers has asked to be traded or released after this season.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    We may be catching them at a good time when it's every man for himself

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

It all depends on the health of his bck, I would never contract someone with back problems, no way to know what you're getting. Feel bad for everyone involved, he's not lazy, he's hurt. He needs to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegosean View Post
    Feel bad for everyone involved, he's lazy and hurt.
    Fixed that for you! Seriously, you are entitled to your own opinion, but many Raven fans believe he is as lazy as they come.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegosean View Post
    It all depends on the health of his bck, I would never contract someone with back problems, no way to know what you're getting. Feel bad for everyone involved, he's not lazy, he's hurt. He needs to retire.
    Id agree and thats why a great tackle like mcneill is still available. Why theyd take a chance on one back injury vs another kind of intrigued me. As much as i blame injury i cant say its not without some fault of his own however.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Oh I don't disagree with you. Gaither had so much talent and had some great games as a Raven. He has something that Oher will simply never have. You just can't find 6'10, quick feet, and brute strength out there, he is truly the definition of a dancing bear. However, if he really wasn't a head case, hypothetically speaking, he would have probably been a top 15 pick in the draft, because he was that good in college. He didn't enter the regular draft because of his stupidity. We wouldn't have had a chance to get him if he wasn't a head case.

Had he really changed while playing for us, I am sure we would have extended him. Him at LT, with Oher on the other side would have been great, especially with Yanda and Grubbs on the inside. We could have had the best Oline in football today (KO would have replaced Grubbs), and as pointed out by someone else, I think we could have still kept Yanda. After all, we did invest like 3 million in Bryant McKinnie last year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    I really just don't understand it. He has the skillset to be a top LT in this league, AND get paid for it. He's tossing away millions and millions cause he's a lazy pos. I just don't understand. Hope he hasn't bred yet, what a oxygen thief.
    I think the Chargers had a lot of guaranteed money for Gaither in the contract he signed, it was around 13.5 million I believe. Yes he could have had a lot more than that had he actually played week in week out. But if he really wanted to, he could hit the road and take that 13.5 million and do whatever he likes with it. While guys like you and I bust our asses off in the real world and will never see anything close to a million dollars let alone 13.5 million for doing nothing.