Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving, all. I'm just looking at the football I missed today & caught the clip of Suh kicking Schaub in the jewels.

That dude can get suspended for a year, as far as I'm concerned. He's a piece of shit and a disgrace to Detroit, which is really saying something.
    If they tried to suspend reed they should suspend suh for a year with the crap he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iggyman555 Guest

Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

what the fuck is fat rex doing, his ego cant handle being shut out so he kicked a field goal....what a fat asshole

Blog Entries

Isn't the bass player of this band the bass player for David Bowie in his tours since the 90s? Awesome. And the guitarist, is he a Marc Bolan impersonater?

Okay. Who the fuck are these guys playing at halftime? I'm so confused.

Blog Entries

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Oh, oh wow. The Jets. Looks like I'm 3-0 on thanksgiving.

Blog Entries
    Landry laid the hammer on Edelman

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Edelman thinks its next Tuesday.

What a hit!

And there were some on this forum that wanted Rex as our head coach? Who thought he would have been a good choice over Harbaugh at the time? Think what the Ravens would be like today had you gotten your wish....watching this game has been a waste of a good Thanksgiving night. I want the last two hours of my life back.

Blog Entries
    You have to find entertainment in things like the crowd chanting Tebow or the Jets finally scoring and high fiveing, only to have it reversed...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    You have to find entertainment in things like the crowd chanting Tebow or the Jets finally scoring and high fiveing, only to have it reversed...
    This.

Today I find myself thoroughly disgusted by the NFL. First, the Lions were robbed by what has to be the most idiotic, inane rule I've ever seen. Not to mention the fact that the dude was so obviously down to begin with that there is no excuse for the whistle not to have blown to begin with. But seriously, what is the impetus of if you challenge a play that is automatically challenged that not only is it a 15 yard penalty, but the call is therefore not reviewed???? I mean, WTF????? Horrible. I can't take the league seriously with this SHIT anymore.

Next, I am fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking(please don't ban me) sick sick sick sick of the Patriots having the luxury of their division forfeiting to them year after year. It's a joke. Hahaha funny joke.

I need more beer.

Cursing is allowed, as long as its not directed at another member.

Calling the Pats success a byproduct of their division? That's laughable.

Three Super Bowl wins, five appearances and 9 division titles in the last 11 years is hardly something that can be attributed to a soft division.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Three Super Bowl wins, five appearances and 9 division titles in the last 11 years is hardly something that can be attributed to a soft division.
    ... doesn't hurt, though.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.