Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    i certainly think the Ravens could be this explosive if they were a little more creative....but we all know that tune don't we?
    We've seen it. 55 points against the raiders. But we all know what happens when killa cam calls plays on the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: The Thanksgiving Day Game(s) Thread

How do people like country music. Ahhhhh. It's such uncreative music. (besides Johnny Cash, though I've never considered him country)

Hmm. Cams offense is the equivalent of country music.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    How do people like country music. Ahhhhh. It's such uncreative music. (besides Johnny Cash, though I've never considered him country)
    Country music doesn't really exist anymore. What's out there today is just pop music, sung by people with southern accents.

For real country music, one has to reach into the archives, going back to at least the early 80's, but preferably to the 50's through the 70s.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Country music doesn't really exist anymore. What's out there today is just pop music, sung by people with southern accents.

For real country music, one has to reach into the archives, going back to at least the early 80's, but preferably to the 50's through the 70s.
    Hmm. Having to go back to the seventies for real music? It's the same way for rock too. Except for MGMT and a few other exceptions.

Hmm. Cams offense is the equivalent of country music.

Lol. Country is uncreative? The entire genre of rap is based on sampling others music. That's the definition of uncreative.

All I know is that the next time someone on this board puts Joe and Romo in the same class of quarterbacks, I think my head is going to explode.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    We've seen it. 55 points against the raiders. But we all know what happens when killa cam calls plays on the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even though I should have said it that's what I meant. We play them on the road and we're below average offensively on the road.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    Lol. Country is uncreative? The entire genre of rap is based on sampling others music. That's the definition of uncreative.
    Well compared to David Bowie, Roxy Music, Led Zeppelin, Velvet Underground, Beatles, YES, Brian Eno, MGMT, etc etc country is horrifically uncreative and bland. And really, the majority of their chord progressions and "melodies" are barely any better than sampling.

And flavorflav plays 15 instruments very well. And listen to the song "Kim" by Eminem, for rap music much more creative and artful than the vast majority of country music.

Blog Entries

Country is great if I'm in the mood. Makes me remember my childhood. Prefer rock & roll.

Blog Entries

They were playing Volbeat earlier.

Well compared to David Bowie, Roxy Music, Led Zeppelin, Velvet Underground, Beatles, YES, Brian Eno, MGMT,
    I like mgmt and all, but do they really belong on this list?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wvraven View Post
    I like mgmt and all, but do they really belong on this list?
    Well, not yet. I just wanted to include a current band. However, listen to their songs Metanoia and Siberian Breaks and you'll see what I'm talking about. Metanoia is an absolute masterpiece, and one of the most unique sounds I've heard.