Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iggyman555 Guest

Re: Gotta love Pollard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    James Ihedigbo.
    i never liked this bum but he is playing much better, maybe its because of a different system or a change of scenery

The worse part about Pollard's non-play on Leftwich was Collinsworth's ensuing commentary. In case anyone missed it, he said something to the effect of Pollard ran out of bounds to take a cheap shot at Leftwich and knock him out of the game. It was Collinsworth at his finest.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    The worse part about Pollard's non-play on Leftwich was Collinsworth's ensuing commentary. In case anyone missed it, he said something to the effect of Pollard ran out of bounds to take a cheap shot at Leftwich and knock him out of the game. It was Collinsworth at his finest.
    Collinworth and Simms think that every viewer agrees with them and that they are right on all they say all the time. That's what ruins it for me when they announce the games, I press the mute button and enjoy the game more without someone telling me what they saw.I can see for myself without some announcer putting their personal feelings on the tv.If they could announce a game without ballwashing their favorite team(which I feel should be done all the time), viewer would enjoy the game more.
    Yea, pollard being healthy again has made some great hits and plays. Defensive getting healthy will be showing some great results from here on out. If they stay healthy and the new guys get more comfortable, top ten defense by the end of the season.