Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: My Flacco Theory

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Huh?

I don't who "they" are, and I've never heard that comparison before.
    This is what I'm saying.

Anyone who thinks Flacco is on par with Sanchez is clueless. I freely admit that. It's ridiculous.

And like you, I've never heard that comparision. I'm sure some yahoo has said it but so what? Like I said, a complete minority.

Anyway, it seems like that this will become (as it always done) a circular argument.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

PP

Blog Entries

Huh?

I don't who "they" are, and I've never heard that comparison before.
    That went down at one point last year. On this board.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    This is what I'm saying.

Anyone who thinks Flacco is on par with Sanchez is clueless. I freely admit that. It's ridiculous.

And like you, I've never heard that comparision. I'm sure some yahoo has said it but so what? Like I said, a complete minority.

Anyway, it seems like that this will become (as it always done) a circular argument.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

PP

Yup. There's a clear upper and a clear lower class in the NFL but the middle class is pretty much interchangeable. Sanchez is part of that lower class.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    But if he's being allowed to lobby for or call his own plays now, such as the 3rd and 2 call against the Steelers, then I don't think the Cam issue is there anymore.

I bet right now there are 9 teams easily who would love to have Flacco over their QB without even blinking an eye. The Eagles, Browns, Chiefs, Cardinals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, 49ers, and Raiders would love to have Joe Flacco right now if he was available.

And if anyone here would rather have Michael Vick, whoever QB's the Browns (over multiple years), Matt Cassel, or Carson Palmer over Joe Flacco right now, than I have nothing for you. Right now the only QB's I would absolutely take over Flacco would be the obvious choices; Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and maybe Drew Brees.
    So you're telling me there are only two QBs you'd absolutely take over Flacco and one you "might" in Brees?

If I somehow misinterpreted you, please let me know.

PP
    Last edited by purplepoe; 11-22-2012 at 02:09 PM.

So you're telling me there are only two QBs you'd absolutely take over Flacco and one you "might" in Brees?

If I somehow misinterpreted you, please let me know.

PP
    Yep, that's what I'm saying.

Okey doke.

PP

Interesting.

So who are the two you'd take over Flacco? I'm assuming Brady and Rodgers?

Interesting.

So who are the two you'd take over Flacco? I'm assuming Brady and Rodgers?
    From earlier in the thread.

"Right now the only QB's I would absolutely take over Flacco would be the obvious choices; Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and maybe Drew Brees."

PP

From a raw talent perspective, I'd take Brees & Ben over Joe.

I mean I don't even disagree with Stinger all that much. There's a very clear upper class. Anyone who wouldn't trade Joe Flacco for Brees, Rodgers, Brady, or P Manning is crazy. Beyond that, shit, take Stafford, Ponder, Cutler, Schaub, Luck, Locker, Palmer, Rivers, Dalton, Flacco, Newton, Vick, Eli Manning, Ryan, Freeman, Wilson, Alex Smith, Bradford, Romo and Fitzpatrick and switch any of them out with each other and you're probably facing a no net gain scenario.

From earlier in the thread.

"Right now the only QB's I would absolutely take over Flacco would be the obvious choices; Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and maybe Drew Brees."

PP
    Good, you did not misinterpret me.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    I mean I don't even disagree with Stinger all that much. There's a very clear upper class. Anyone who wouldn't trade Joe Flacco for Brees, Rodgers, Brady, or P Manning is crazy. Beyond that, shit, take Stafford, Ponder, Cutler, Schaub, Luck, Locker, Palmer, Rivers, Dalton, Flacco, Newton, Vick, Eli Manning, Ryan, Freeman, Wilson, Alex Smith, Bradford, Romo and Fitzpatrick and switch any of them out with each other and you're probably facing a no net gain scenario.
    A case could be made for Rodgers too. So there, four. Outside of that, this right here.