Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 98
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    60

    My Flacco Theory



    Joe is a good QB, sometimes Joe is a great QB but he's not consistent

    Since Joe came into the league he's never missed the playoffs, never failed to win a playoff game. Each year they seem to progress and they finally win the division and fall a play short of the Superbowl. Joe's reality is that the playoffs come easy, maybe somewhere along the way he stopped working as hard or he just takes it for granted.

    Another year, another playoff run...I hope he turns it on again come playoff time, I know he can...its just this consistency thing

    Just some thoughts...I hope he's one of the hardest workers, needs to be




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pikesville
    Posts
    4,268
    This theory has less to support it than three legged pool table.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron




  3. #3

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    To quote the movie 48 hours, "pretty fuckin' thin..."




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    79

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by scrock View Post
    Since Joe came into the league he's never missed the playoffs, never failed to win a playoff game.
    According to my recollection, he has been in the playoffs four years and the Ravens have lost prior to the SB each year, so he has at least 4 playoff losses. I believe his postseason record is 5-4, so I don't understand your position at all...




  5. #5

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    I think he means he has at least 1 playoff win each season.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    17,929
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    my theory is that he likes to burn some kush right before road game kickoff




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fredneck, MD
    Posts
    409

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    To quote the movie 48 hours, "pretty fuckin' thin..."
    That was actually Lethal Weapon




  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    5,170
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    I don't buy it. If anything, being so close has made Joe and others want it MORE.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    617

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    I highly doubt Flacco has become complacent and lazy.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,901
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    Flacco looked awfully complacent and lazy against the Pats in the AFC CG last year, right?





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Balmer Merlin Hon
    Posts
    3,665
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    Alternative theory: Everyone on the offense beyond the sound of Flacco's voice gets off the snap a half-second late relative to the defense with their heads turned because they have to watch for the snap. Not a problem in M&T where the crowd knows when to STFU, but on the road it destroys his timing with TEs and WRs & blows up running plays that don't go straight ahead. So Joe plays like a hero at home & a zero abroad. Fix this (how? you got me, kidz) & you fix the offense.




  12. #12

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    my theory is that he likes to burn some kush right before road game kickoff
    Hmm...there's a chance we could be going to Denver in the playoffs.




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,812
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    My theory is that we cannot fairy gauge how good Flacco can be (or is) until he as at least 2 years in a modern offense.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,812
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    Flacco looked awfully complacent and lazy against the Pats in the AFC CG last year, right?

    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: My Flacco Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by scrock View Post
    Joe is a good QB, sometimes Joe is a great QB but he's not consistent

    Since Joe came into the league he's never missed the playoffs, never failed to win a playoff game. Each year they seem to progress and they finally win the division and fall a play short of the Superbowl. Joe's reality is that the playoffs come easy, maybe somewhere along the way he stopped working as hard or he just takes it for granted.

    Another year, another playoff run...I hope he turns it on again come playoff time, I know he can...its just this consistency thing

    Just some thoughts...I hope he's one of the hardest workers, needs to be
    I heard that Ngata and Upshaw hung out with Joe because he had all this food and a huge TV down in his basement.
    They just ate and ate and ate and got fat and watched movies...and sometimes, when they had energy, they played some video games.

    That's why all three are fat and slow and out of shape...




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland