Wishing All of You a VERY Happy Thanksgiving

For every touchdown and its might,
    For good cheer and laughter after the fight,
    For health and tailgating, for love and friends
    For everything Thy goodness sends.

From all of us at Russell Street Report we thank you for all you do to make our jobs possible and wish you a Joyous and Happy Thanksgiving Day

Screen Shot 2012-11-21 at 10.26.38 AM.jpg
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Wishing All of You a VERY Happy Thanksgiving

Back at you and the tireless workers in this website, and to all of those in the forum.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Good food, good company and good health to everyone.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

In the words of that great philosopher Tiny Tim (and Charles Dickens) "God bless us, everyone!!!!"

Seriously Tony thank you and your team for creating such a great site where we can yell and rant and rave to our heart's content about all things Ravens.

The thoughts and opinions of folks on this site make me happy, sad, and angry, but most of all I have great fun when I visit. I hope my occassional ramblings add to everyone's great joy.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, TOO!

And I am so happy! (you can tell by my pic)

Be safe and enjoy!!!

Blog Entries

Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year. Health and good fortune to all. Please remember those who are lacking this time of year. Food banks and soup kitchens can always use help. No American should go hungry on Thanksgiving. Best to all

Blog Entries

It's interesting (to me if no one else) that three of the most important holidays of reflection take place this month: All Saints/All Souls/Day of the Dead (Nov 1-2), Veterans/Armistice Day (Nov 11), and Thanksgiving. I suppose that's in main a function of closing out the agricultural year--with the frenzied exertions of the harvest over, and a largely idle winter about to begin, rural societies could now take time to total up the progress of the previous year, remember those who have "gone before", and be grateful for what one has.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Ravens fans, our occasional visitor from Bungleland (I'm looking at you, CinicyCat!), & even the miserable pack of yinzer trolls. We may have our differences but we are all one blood under the skin, & we all have plenty to be thankful for. (And if things could be better, well then, let's be thankful for whatever ability we have to make them better, starting now.)

Y'all remember to pack your Pepto for the Great American Pig-Out & put on that body armor if you're venturing out into the blackest hours of Black Friday. (And pass on that turkey sammich & glass of milk when you're about to drive home--tryptophan is a helluva sleep aid. "I want to die like my granddad, in his sleep--not like the others in the car he was driving at the time.")
    Last edited by lobachevsky; 11-21-2012 at 12:54 PM.

I agree with GOTA. This is the best holiday hands down!

I am thankful we have so many well informed fans that contribute here. I am also thankful they have the patience to put up with the trolls that may happen into a discussion! ;)

Thank you everyone for your insightful posts and keeping this message board the best in the city!

Blog Entries

I echo the sentiment of keeping those less fortunate in mind this holiday season. If you can afford to give a little, it will go a long ways. Happy Thanksgiving all and good wishes your way

Thanks, Tony.

And thank you for this fine website and board, and thanks to Admin Steve and the many moderators and regulars who keep it as good as it is.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Ravens fan friends. Let's eat turkey, watch football and be thankful!