Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: My individual Olineman grades from the Steelers game

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    nice analysis Leach; and my eye test sure saw Birk getting handled. You may be a little kind overall; that Oline struggled in my view, but I didn't go back and look at tape or stats later.

Are you primarily relying on stats?
    Ditto.

The o-line was one reason why Rice couldn't run. Rice was the other reason.

i watched the game on nfl rewind and concur with your birk comment.he was road kill against hampton.

i wish oher would stay on his blocks longer.his assignment seems to work back to the ball a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    You claim "everyone" defends him on a board in which virtually everyone agrees he's on his way out, and then get pissy and insist you meant "everyone, except this board" and we all should have read your mind.
    So again, I am failing to see how saying "everyone" would cause anyone to read that as "everyone on this board." To reiterate, there are more Ravens fans out there than the posters here. I listen to Ravens talk radio every day. Tons of people and most hosts defend him. Preston even defends him.

Everyone means everyone. If you meant some people on the radio, then you should have said that.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron