Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Jacoby Jones TD Dance GIF

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I guess it depends on the situation IMO. You sometimes see guys down 3 scores and still celebrating, on that I call BS.
    *Cough* *cough*

Blog Entries

Man, why did Houston ever let him go. I know it was the drops, but hey, he's been doing great here. Maybe
    a change of scenery is all he needed.

Houston let a ton of talent go in Leach and Jacoby.

I went on their board and thanked them.

3. Re: Jacoby Jones TD Dance GIF

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessVictory View Post
    It's a shame the video doesn't show the MONSTER block Ihedigbo laid on someone... :hammer:

I'd like to see a gif of Ihedigbo laying out Lefty and doing the grave digger celebration. That was symbolic when he did it, it was a huge momentum swing and for when we bury the Stoolers 2 times in 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Man, why did Houston ever let him go. I know it was the drops, but hey, he's been doing great here. Maybe
    a change of scenery is all he needed.

Houston let a ton of talent go in Leach and Jacoby.

I went on their board and thanked them.
    And Pollard.

Jacoby is like another Jermaine and B.J. Sams we havent seen in a long time. i remember when people were skeptikal of picking him up. Keep up the kick and punt return yardage and tds and dances #12!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    I'd like to see a gif of Ihedigbo laying out Lefty and doing the grave digger celebration. That was symbolic when he did it, it was a huge momentum swing and for when we bury the Stoolers 2 times in 3 weeks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I disagree. It's a game. I say celebrate all you want on TD's. The issue I have is when guys go nuts after a routine play.
    This. The Eagles really rubbed me the wrong way with all the first down celebrations their players did, especially since they had been losing most of the game. It seemed like every time they moved the chains, one of their players popped up and signaled for a first down.

I also hate the crying for flags. A player can't get hit without jumping up throwing his hands up looking for a flag. It's really rare to see a player jump up and say, point to themselves and acknowledge that the reason they didn't make the play is their own fault.

Re: Squirrel dance

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    I dunno

JJ is good but he's no Kelly Washington

You beat me to it! Jacoby has the best moves since Kelly Washington's "Squirrel"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    This. The Eagles really rubbed me the wrong way with all the first down celebrations their players did, especially since they had been losing most of the game. It seemed like every time they moved the chains, one of their players popped up and signaled for a first down.

I also hate the crying for flags. A player can't get hit without jumping up throwing his hands up looking for a flag. It's really rare to see a player jump up and say, point to themselves and acknowledge that the reason they didn't make the play is their own fault.
    Yes Desean Jackson comes to mind. I can't stand that guy.