Blog Entries

Division is yours folks

Even if we somehow win in two weeks, I'm facing reality:

It's your division again.

Re: Division is yours folks

Season is not done yet. We still have to travel to San Diego next week, plus games against the Giants, Denver, Cincy and the Washington RG3s.

But this was huge towards winning the division again.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

The division is likely the Ravens, but they still can't just mail it in over the coming weeks. I think they still need to win the next game against the Steelers. I've thought that they needed to go 2-1 in these 3 tough games, so far so good, 1-0.

Season is not over yet, but thanks for your unusually polite perspective.

Tough schedule for the Ravens, Win half of them and they go to the post season again. Beat the steelers in two weeks and thats my SB.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Tough schedule for the Ravens, Win half of them and they go to the post season again. Beat the steelers in two weeks and thats my SB.
    Half? I think win one more and they are in the postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    Even if we somehow win in two weeks, I'm facing reality:

It's your division again.
    If you beat us in two weeks at M&T then I don't see how you can say the division is even close to settled. But I agree that if we win that game, and we do play better at home than on the road, then it is very likely we win the division.

I think you guys would have definitely won tonight with Batch, let alone Ben. Leftwich isn't any good and that is when he is healthy. A wounded, distracted Leftwich is just awful, yet the game came down to the last plays because of your defense.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Half? I think win one more and they are in the postseason.
    Sorry,meant to say they will win at least 3 more.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    If you beat us in two weeks at M&T then I don't see how you can say the division is even close to settled. But I agree that if we win that game, and we do play better at home than on the road, then it is very likely we win the division.

I think you guys would have definitely won tonight with Batch, let alone Ben. Leftwich isn't any good and that is when he is healthy. A wounded, distracted Leftwich is just awful, yet the game came down to the last plays because of your defense.
    They usually do but Jen would have killed us up there tonight. Flacco just can't do it
    on the road and we still won but we should beat them here next time with Joe having
    a big game.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Flacco just can't do it on the road
    I think Flacco played OK tonight. Our playcalling wasn't great, our line wasn't great, and their defense was inspired.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Flacco just can't do it
    on the road
    Flacco can and has done it on the road, it's just been this year that he's having issues, but I think a lot of other factors are in play. For starters, tonight playing the #1 defense in the NFL at their house.

They usually do but Jen would have killed us up there tonight.
    I don't agree with that. He wasn't lighting up KC before he got knocked out. There is something wrong with the Steelers offense, seems to really lack identity.