Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 46
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    2,935


    Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    He had 120 today I think.
    He finished with 145 and a TD.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2




  2. #14

    Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

    Pass

    Though I remember wanting Titus Young instead of Torrey Smith in the draft

    Young went 44 and Smith went 58

    Shows what I know!

    Young is still a good player though




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,237
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    Pass

    Though I remember wanting Titus Young instead of Torrey Smith in the draft

    Young went 44 and Smith went 58

    Shows what I know!

    Young is still a good player though
    I always prefered Torrey Smith because he has better size.

    I knew that the Ravens were going to take Jimmy in the first and either Torrey, Titus, or Greg Little in the second. Good hit in the second for sure, jury's still out on Jimmy though.




  4. #16

    Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

    Ill just leave this here:

    The last time the ravens won a superbowl, we won it on the back of a "head case."




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pikesville
    Posts
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    Ill just leave this here:

    The last time the ravens won a superbowl, we won it on the back of a "head case."
    Um... No. The last time we won a SuperBowl it was on the back of the greatest defender in NFL history having the best season of his career, coupled with a future hall of famers in the defensive backfield, the tight end position, and at left tackle. I don't even know which player you think was a head case, Jamal? He was a rookie at the time and played at a level Dez can't touch.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron




  6. #18

    Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

    I assumed the headcase was Shannon Sharpe, no?




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    12,094
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

    He drops too many passes and, only a few weeks ago, was getting slammed for not even being up on the playbook.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  8. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,281
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

    Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Throw the thread away Houston I didn't realize he was as hated as he his. Lol.

    I do agree he is a nut case but I love the big body and physical ability.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I didn't realize how big his body was til Reed and two others bounced off him on one play going for the kill shot with their shoulder but I
    never wanted him and still don't for reasons mentioned above.

    Oz knew what he was doing when he turned down the chance to move up to get him when he knew Dallas was going to get him.
    UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU.




  9. #21

    Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

    We traded out and wound up with Kindle and Cody. Ummmmm yeah I'd give both of them up for Bryant, who BTW was only taken one slot above where we were picking and via a multiple team trade.

    That being said I was in the Tate camp as we needed someone badly that year, or even LaFell both were available in the second but neither has blown the NFL up but still. We didn't address the position until the next year with T.Smith so those saying they would rather have Torrey have about as much credit as a rock. Think about it, Bryant, than Torrey the following year, AND still having Boldin working the slot? Yes please, anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

    If you wouldn't give up Cody and Sir Kindle for Bryant than just stop watching football. Maybe Tennis suits you more.




  10. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,237
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    We traded out and wound up with Kindle and Cody. Ummmmm yeah I'd give both of them up for Bryant, who BTW was only taken one slot above where we were picking and via a multiple team trade.

    That being said I was in the Tate camp as we needed someone badly that year, or even LaFell both were available in the second but neither has blown the NFL up but still. We didn't address the position until the next year with T.Smith so those saying they would rather have Torrey have about as much credit as a rock. Think about it, Bryant, than Torrey the following year, AND still having Boldin working the slot? Yes please, anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

    If you wouldn't give up Cody and Sir Kindle for Bryant than just stop watching football. Maybe Tennis suits you more.
    Even though Cody hasn't played well this year, he's still not at bust status IMO and still has time to grow, he had a good game last week, and I still think there is time.




  11. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    12,094
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

    I'd rather have Calvin Johnson.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  12. #24

    Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Even though Cody hasn't played well this year, he's still not at bust status IMO and still has time to grow, he had a good game last week, and I still think there is time.
    And I'd still rather have Bryant. Just my opinion though. Mediocre nose tackles aren't hard to come by. Big bodied receivers who can make plays are, and yes they drop their fair share of passes ut it's a take the good with the bad.

    Oh and FTR I was one of the one's defending Cody in the defense thread, so not a Cody basher at all. He's mediocre with room for imporvement. BUT still wuld take Dez,lol.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland