Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    He had 120 today I think.
    He finished with 145 and a TD.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Would you like to have had Dez Bryant?

Pass

Though I remember wanting Titus Young instead of Torrey Smith in the draft

Young went 44 and Smith went 58

Shows what I know!

Young is still a good player though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    Pass

Though I remember wanting Titus Young instead of Torrey Smith in the draft

Young went 44 and Smith went 58

Shows what I know!

Young is still a good player though
    I always prefered Torrey Smith because he has better size.

I knew that the Ravens were going to take Jimmy in the first and either Torrey, Titus, or Greg Little in the second. Good hit in the second for sure, jury's still out on Jimmy though.

Ill just leave this here:

The last time the ravens won a superbowl, we won it on the back of a "head case."

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    Ill just leave this here:

The last time the ravens won a superbowl, we won it on the back of a "head case."
    Um... No. The last time we won a SuperBowl it was on the back of the greatest defender in NFL history having the best season of his career, coupled with a future hall of famers in the defensive backfield, the tight end position, and at left tackle. I don't even know which player you think was a head case, Jamal? He was a rookie at the time and played at a level Dez can't touch.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

I assumed the headcase was Shannon Sharpe, no?

Blog Entries

He drops too many passes and, only a few weeks ago, was getting slammed for not even being up on the playbook.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Throw the thread away Houston I didn't realize he was as hated as he his. Lol.

I do agree he is a nut case but I love the big body and physical ability.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I didn't realize how big his body was til Reed and two others bounced off him on one play going for the kill shot with their shoulder but I
    never wanted him and still don't for reasons mentioned above.

Oz knew what he was doing when he turned down the chance to move up to get him when he knew Dallas was going to get him.

Blog Entries

We traded out and wound up with Kindle and Cody. Ummmmm yeah I'd give both of them up for Bryant, who BTW was only taken one slot above where we were picking and via a multiple team trade.

That being said I was in the Tate camp as we needed someone badly that year, or even LaFell both were available in the second but neither has blown the NFL up but still. We didn't address the position until the next year with T.Smith so those saying they would rather have Torrey have about as much credit as a rock. Think about it, Bryant, than Torrey the following year, AND still having Boldin working the slot? Yes please, anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

If you wouldn't give up Cody and Sir Kindle for Bryant than just stop watching football. Maybe Tennis suits you more.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    We traded out and wound up with Kindle and Cody. Ummmmm yeah I'd give both of them up for Bryant, who BTW was only taken one slot above where we were picking and via a multiple team trade.

That being said I was in the Tate camp as we needed someone badly that year, or even LaFell both were available in the second but neither has blown the NFL up but still. We didn't address the position until the next year with T.Smith so those saying they would rather have Torrey have about as much credit as a rock. Think about it, Bryant, than Torrey the following year, AND still having Boldin working the slot? Yes please, anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

If you wouldn't give up Cody and Sir Kindle for Bryant than just stop watching football. Maybe Tennis suits you more.
    Even though Cody hasn't played well this year, he's still not at bust status IMO and still has time to grow, he had a good game last week, and I still think there is time.

Blog Entries

I'd rather have Calvin Johnson.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Even though Cody hasn't played well this year, he's still not at bust status IMO and still has time to grow, he had a good game last week, and I still think there is time.
    And I'd still rather have Bryant. Just my opinion though. Mediocre nose tackles aren't hard to come by. Big bodied receivers who can make plays are, and yes they drop their fair share of passes ut it's a take the good with the bad.

Oh and FTR I was one of the one's defending Cody in the defense thread, so not a Cody basher at all. He's mediocre with room for imporvement. BUT still wuld take Dez,lol.