Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 77
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Redskins Land (North Virginia)
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.



    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Haha if simply not wishing death on an opposing football player is "class" then that's a pretty low mark! That reminds me of this poster I saw on a campus... it said "Be Romantic. Get consent."

    IF ONLY ROETHLISBERGER COULD BE ROMANTIC LIKE THAT
    What, we he raped the Ravens in '09?




  2. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    What, we he raped the Ravens in '09?
    Huh? 2009? That was the year that the Steelers won because three Ravens touchdowns were called back, and an interception was called back for "illegal contact" even though Roethlisberger was out of the pocket when the "illegal contact" happened so therefore "illegal contact" doesn't exist.

    Or are you talking about the AFC Championship game where the Steelers beat the Ravens led by a rookie, who did much better in his first AFCCG than Roethlisberger did. And Roethlisberger wasn't doing any domination that game, that was all defense.

    I think you are getting mixed up with the 2007 game, against the 5-11 Ravens with their starting three cornerbacks injured. That is the only time Roethlisberger has ever dominated the Ravens. He usually wins his games against the Ravens similar to how Flacco won the game last night. Except he usually has some bullshit calls involved, or touchdowns where the ball never crossed the goalline.

    By the way, 2009 is three years ago.




  3. #27

    Re: Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Huh? 2009? That was the year that the Steelers won because three Ravens touchdowns were called back, and an interception was called back for "illegal contact" even though Roethlisberger was out of the pocket when the "illegal contact" happened so therefore "illegal contact" doesn't exist.

    Or are you talking about the AFC Championship game where the Steelers beat the Ravens led by a rookie, who did much better in his first AFCCG than Roethlisberger did. And Roethlisberger wasn't doing any domination that game, that was all defense.

    I think you are getting mixed up with the 2007 game, against the 5-11 Ravens with their starting three cornerbacks injured. That is the only time Roethlisberger has ever dominated the Ravens. He usually wins his games against the Ravens similar to how Flacco won the game last night. Except he usually has some bullshit calls involved, or touchdowns where the ball never crossed the goalline.

    By the way, 2009 is three years ago.
    Typical Steelers fan, reveling in the past.




  4. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hazzard County
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.

    Someone's lying here. Life threatening...blah, blah, blah or play in 3 weeks. Shit don't heal that quickly.




  5. #29

    Re: Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    Even if/when he comes back this year, there is still a question of how effective he will be. He came back from an injury last year and was not good in the last weeks of the season even before losing to Tim Tebow. If he comes back with sore ribs he is going to have to be wearing a kevlar vest or something because he always takes a couple of good hits every game.
    Still, I'd like to see him out at least two more games. I'd rather see Leftwich starting when they come here in two weeks.




  6. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,918
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Someone's lying here. Life threatening...blah, blah, blah or play in 3 weeks. Shit don't heal that quickly.
    That 1-3 week article was bs. Ben isnt playing in baltimore. Id bet anything on that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  7. #31

    Re: Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    That 1-3 week article was bs. Ben isnt playing in baltimore. Id bet anything on that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gonna agree with you on that.......
    Way Down South in New Orleans




  8. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    448

    Re: Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.

    I wonder if the urgency to get Big Jen back in uniform is amped up now that their #2 QB is out. If Batch misses a few plays, they'll have to use that no name guy that they just signed.




  9. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    1,844

    Re: Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.

    didn't we see Bobby Hoyer with the Eagles a few years ago? Donovan McNabb got benched and Ed Reed had the 108 yard pick six as I recall...
    oops, sorry, that was Kevin Kolb. Hoyer had a cup of coffee wi the Cheatriots.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Hoyer
    Baltimore Ravens, 2012 NFL Champions!




  10. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    27,226
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.

    I seriously wouldn't be surprised to see Ben put on IR.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  11. #35

    Re: Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Typical Steelers fan, reveling in the past.
    Suggs is right, 6-1 record is all that matters. Six Lombos to your one.

    How have these past 12 years been? Lots of failed dreams. Ha ha.




  12. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,831
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Suggs is right, 6-1 record is all that matters. Six Lombos to your one.

    How have these past 12 years been? Lots of failed dreams. Ha ha.
    First and last warning, yinzer.

    Smack talk is reserved for that area of the boards, not here.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland