Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-three-weeks/

Good possibility that he could miss the 2nd Ravens game as well.

I'd be real surprised if he didnt end up missing more.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    I'd put money down that he misses the 2nd ravens game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Steeler Doctors believe Roethlisberger will be out for 3 weeks.

I hate to speak like this because a guy is injured, but the Ravens caught a real break if this is true.

The most important player on our archrival out for both games? We HAVE to take advantage of this opportunity--not only to win the division but also to stay within striking distance of the Texans.

That's just the way it is.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

I heard he could miss 1-3 weeks.... I think it depends on the outcome of tonight's game weather he plays in B'more or not. If the Ravens win, he plays, if not, he sits in B'more as well.

The guys internal organs are in danger, I think the next 3 weeks is minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I hate to speak like this because a guy is injured, but the Ravens caught a real break if this is true.

The most important player on our archrival out for both games? We HAVE to take advantage of this opportunity--not only to win the division but also to stay within striking distance of the Texans.

That's just the way it is.
    Right on. I got nothing bad to say about Ben the football player, even w/ his pseudo-Munchausen Syndrome drama episodes, It's his off the field misbehavior that lost me.

There is no way a Webb-less Ravens secondary defends against the Pitts. burners all night w/ Ben extending the plays. We are definitely catching a break tonight, one that I'd have no problem w/ catching again on 12/2. If we can stop their run, Leftwich or Choo-Choo Charlie can't beat us by themselves.

"Ravens on 3... One, Two, Three!"

CBS Sports PR ‏@CBSSportsGang
    Ben should ready to go within one to three weeks says Dr. ElAttrache on Roethlisberger's recovery #steelers
    Retweeted by Jason La Canfora

Until I see Roethlisberger on the field again, I'm taking all reports with more salt than you find in soy sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Right on. I got nothing bad to say about Ben the football player, even w/ his pseudo-Munchausen Syndrome drama episodes, It's his off the field misbehavior that lost me.

There is no way a Webb-less Ravens secondary defends against the Pitts. burners all night w/ Ben extending the plays. We are definitely catching a break tonight, one that I'd have no problem w/ catching again on 12/2. If we can stop their run, Leftwich or Choo-Choo Charlie can't beat us by themselves.

"Ravens on 3... One, Two, Three!"
    :word

IMO if we lose either game then we have blown a golden opportunity.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    I agree. I'm all about some gamesmanship... But the deliver nothing but flat out lies and misinformation about injuries.
    You mean like our HC has started doing?

The IR report always has been a joke and should be treated as such.

Even if/when he comes back this year, there is still a question of how effective he will be. He came back from an injury last year and was not good in the last weeks of the season even before losing to Tim Tebow. If he comes back with sore ribs he is going to have to be wearing a kevlar vest or something because he always takes a couple of good hits every game.

There is not a chance in hell he plays the next two weeks....the Steelers aren't stupid enough to jeopardize the career of their franchise QB.....

I'm told Ben Roethlisberger still has pain with many simple movements, seven days after he suffered shoulder and first rib injuries in the Monday-nighter against Kansas City, and anyone forecasting a week for him to return is guessing. Roethlisberger has no sense when he'll be able to return. But according to Dr. Clark Fuller, the director of Thoracic Surgery at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, Calif., Roethlisberger has to be careful about returning too soon because of damage it can do to nerves in the right shoulder and arm, major blood vessels in the area, and, as Roethlisberger admitted last week, the aorta around the heart.

"This is not about being a tough guy,'' said Fuller, who has neither examined Roethlisberger nor seen his X-rays or scans. So he made it clear he was speaking generally about the dislocation of the first rib, which is connected to the breast bone on one side and the spine on the other. A throwing motion, he said, would not allow the rib to heal, and he would not recommend it any time soon. "Playing football with a dislocated first rib would put you at severe risk. There are many things to be concerned about, including destroying the nerves in the arm.''

Fuller said he thought Roethlisberger would miss a minimum of four weeks. "I do remember their coach, Mike Tomlin, not allowing that safety [Ryan Clark] to play in altitude in Denver because of his sickle-cell disease,'' Fuller said. "That is a good sign, to me. I believe he won't risk the health of Roethlisberger."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz2CgTuVwEk
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.