Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    1,898

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).



    Hey, if Ketchup Boy wants to strap 'em on and play with big boys I'm all for it. Johnson not only decleated him, he took away his soul (if he ever had one).
    "Old Man my Ass!" - John Malkovich




  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    609

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Whines Hard was the dirtiest, cheap shot artist in the NFL. There's a difference in playing hard and playing dirty... to literally try to take another player out, possibly career ending and not giving a crap about it. The fact that he's proud of it shows his true character. Good riddance to him.




  3. #18

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    Would love to see him in uniform tonight. One of the best ever.
    Maybe the greatest ever.





    Douche bag, that is.




  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    OCMD
    Posts
    467

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    Maybe the greatest ever.





    Douche bag, that is.
    Agreed. He was a decent player, but way too many blind hits away from the play. That type of play takes away from the good play that he did have.
    .
    .

    There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

    There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…



    "We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."




  5. #20

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    I have said many times, in his prime he was one guy I would start my football team with. The importance of his blocking downfield can not be measured, but as he aged he became more of a cheap shot artist each year his last 5 or so. As for the stuff he was talking about in this article, he should have kept it to himself. Some of the " bow down in the restaurant" talk should be kept out of the papers.




  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area
    Posts
    2,215

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    JAB-
    IMHO, you assessed the situation pretty well.




  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    3,225
    I hate this fucking prick!

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2




  8. #23

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    hines ward was not dirty....his hard nose style is what i liked about him....he put ed reed on his ass so bad, ya'll fellow ravens fans are still butt hurt over it.....get over it....ya'll sound no different than the fans of other teams who have nothing to say about ray lewis other than "he's a murderer"




  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    10,130
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    hines ward was not dirty....his hard nose style is what i liked about him....he put ed reed on his ass so bad, ya'll fellow ravens fans are still butt hurt over it.....get over it....ya'll sound no different than the fans of other teams who have nothing to say about ray lewis other than "he's a murderer"
    Of course a steelers fan disagrees. It's not just ravens fans that think ward played dirty.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  10. #25

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Of course a steelers fan disagrees. It's not just ravens fans that think ward played dirty.
    not a steelers fan, but a football fan...and hines ward was a badass wide receiver...i'm not gonna have sour grapes and call him a prick/asshole/douchebag because he lit ed reed up a time or two...like i said, get over it




  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    10,130
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    not a steelers fan, but a football fan...and hines ward was a badass wide receiver...i'm not gonna have sour grapes and call him a prick/asshole/douchebag because he lit ed reed up a time or two...like i said, get over it
    I could care less about Hines ward. It's just the truth. Even players say it http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...es-ward-retire


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  12. #27

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I could care less about Hines ward. It's just the truth. Even players say it http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...es-ward-retire
    only its not truth...it's all opinion...ray lewis has made lists of the dirtiest players, why? because players don't like having their clocks cleaned and being laid out on the field so they take it personal...




  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,307
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt CouchPotato View Post
    only its not truth...it's all opinion...ray lewis has made lists of the dirtiest players, why? because players don't like having their clocks cleaned and being laid out on the field so they take it personal...
    He blind sided people from behind, that's a bitch move, no matter what you say. He could have put people out of a job because of that shit.




  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    5,171
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    He blind sided people from behind, that's a bitch move, no matter what you say. He could have put people out of a job because of that shit.
    Hines Ward's style was the equivalent of a sucker punch. You know when someone gets punked and they wait until the other guy turns his back to respond. Real men hit straight up, like JJ did him.




  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    2,559

    Re: Hines Ward is still a DB (and I don't mean defensive back).

    I'll never forget the JJ hit, and the Ray hit that knocked his helmet about 30 yards. Both classics!!
    "Screw it, let's ride"!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland