Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

That was the finish of all finishes for Flacco....a thing of beauty. I remember that game so well and I had convinced myself there was no way we were leaving there with a win. When Torrey caught that ball, it was surreal. That drive will forever be one of my fondest memories of a Ravens winning game against the Steelers. I have never seen a stadium with such dumbfounded looks on their faces as those Steeler fans at that moment.

Unbelievable drive. Never before have I had to supress celebrations so much to avoid waking anybody up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    Actually, smartass, the chances of a Ravens sweep this year, even without Ben, is still >20%.
    You do realize that ">20%" means "greater than 20%", right?

Of coarse it's one of those Ravens fans who cannot even possibly begin to comprehend the idea of having a half decent discussion.

Actually, smartass, the chances of a Ravens sweep this year, even without Ben, is still >20%.
    You're right. I'd say it pretty close to 80%. It'll be 100% after we win in Heinz tonight, because we're the best home team in the NFL.

Even though I know the outcome, this video still makes my stomach churn...remember the miss of Torrey in the end zone, the drop by Q across the middle...I thought for sure that this was going to be another case of the Ravens coming up just short. Then - exhilaration!

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

please not the mustard helmets again...
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    please not the mustard helmets again...
    Maybe Suggs can supply the "hot sauce" ;) ... Bc

Blog Entries

Not gonna happen; not twice atleast.
    That's two years in a row now that Steelers fans have sang that song. Don't forget he beat you on a last minute drive the year before.

But I agree and frankly I'd rather it didn't come to that anymore. I want comfortable W's.