Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perry Hall, MD
    Posts
    15,187

    Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!



    Follow me on Twitter @ russellstreport




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Santa Maria, California
    Posts
    87

    Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

    I'd rather it be a blow out for us. But if it has to come down to the wire, I am glad we have seen that they can do it. I just want it to be a win either way.




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,232
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

    I'd rather not have a heart attack again watching a game like this.

    Seriously though, that was a drive to end all drives. World class play by Flacco no questions asked, best offensive drive in Baltimore Ravens history.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Redskins Land (North Virginia)
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

    Not gonna happen; not twice atleast.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,232
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    Not gonna happen; not twice atleast.
    I honestly can't ever see it happening again... ever, at least not in Heinz field, probably in Baltimore though. That drive was simply out of this world, I'd be surprised if many QB's ever go into Heinz field and top that tbh.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Redskins Land (North Virginia)
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I honestly can't ever see it happening again... ever, at least not in Heinz field, probably in Baltimore though. That drive was simply out of this world, I'd be surprised if many QB's ever go into Heinz field and top that tbh.
    Brady has creamed us there, that's it pretty much.

    And yes, Flacco is good. I said it. I never will again.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    section 132
    Posts
    2,645
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    Not gonna happen; not twice atleast.
    Its already happened twice. Did you forget about flacco to housh in 2010, or was that before you jumped on the bandwagon?




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Redskins Land (North Virginia)
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Its already happened twice. Did you forget about flacco to housh in 2010, or was that before you jumped on the bandwagon?
    Of coarse it's one of those Ravens fans who cannot even possibly begin to comprehend the idea of having a half decent discussion.

    Actually, smartass, the chances of a Ravens sweep this year, even without Ben, is still >20%.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,232
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    Brady has creamed us there, that's it pretty much.

    And yes, Flacco is good. I said it. I never will again.
    Brady didn't ever have the pressure of having to drive 92 yards down field in the last two and a half minutes of the game with a horrendously pumped and loud crowd. Playing with a huge lead is different, Flacco could never build up a huge lead over a number 1 ranked defense off his own arm on the road. That's the thing, Flacco is like Eli Manning, they can look very ugly throughout the game or through stretches of the year, then when it really matters, they come up big in the clutch. That's something that even the great Brady and Peyton Manning have struggled to do at times, they struggle under pressure, and are better off building up big leads rather than having to throw it around under those circumstances.

    Roethlisberger is another type of QB who can have ugly games, but he can come up big when his team needs him too, and in fact has great statistics to show for anyway these days. Flacco hasn't won a SB like his counterparts yet, and needs to be much more consistent and have more games like this if he wants the 100 million contract though.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Redskins Land (North Virginia)
    Posts
    146
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Brady didn't ever have the pressure of having to drive 92 yards down field in the last two and a half minutes of the game with a horrendously pumped and loud crowd. Playing with a huge lead is different, Flacco could never build up a huge lead over a number 1 ranked defense off his own arm on the road. That's the thing, Flacco is like Eli Manning, they can look very ugly throughout the game or through stretches of the year, then when it really matters, they come up big in the clutch. That's something that even the great Brady and Peyton Manning have struggled to do at times, they struggle under pressure, and are better off building up big leads rather than having to throw it around under those circumstances.


    Roethlisberger is another type of QB who can have ugly games, but he can come up big when his team needs him too, and in fact has great statistics to show for anyway these days. Flacco hasn't won a SB like his counterparts yet, and needs to be much more consistent and have more games like this if he wants the 100 million contract though.
    He'll probably get one. Eventually.




  11. #11

    Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    best offensive drive in Baltimore Ravens history.
    Yup.
    Thoughts on Ray Rice: http://brafootball.wordpress.com/




  12. #12

    Re: Would love a Sunday Night Football repeat of THIS!

    would you settle for 3 times? the last two wins in Pittsburgh have come as the result of a last second TD pass from Flacco..Smith last year and TJ Houshmanzada in 2010....




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland