Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Ravens closing in on Division record

Quote Originally Posted by redmike34 View Post

I hope Cam goes, just so that I don't have to keep reading every single thread on every single Ravens board turn into a Ravens-OC bashing fest. However, y'all should be careful what you wish for...
    It can't get any worse. Cameron's offenses are on par with Matt Cavanaugh's. With the level of talent the Ravens have on O that is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    It can't get any worse. Cameron's offenses are on par with Matt Cavanaugh's. With the level of talent the Ravens have on O that is just ridiculous.
    It can't get worse? Really? So you'd willingly trade the Browns their offense of the last four years for ours?

Quote Originally Posted by redmike34 View Post
    It can't get worse? Really? So you'd willingly trade the Browns their offense of the last four years for ours?
    The Browns have bad players. I didn't say I'd trade Ozzie to them. But I'd gladly send Cam packing. I'm sure the Browns OC is a lot better. He gets something out of nothing every week, instead of what we get, nothing out of something pretty good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    The Browns have bad players. I didn't say I'd trade Ozzie to them. But I'd gladly send Cam packing. I'm sure the Browns OC is a lot better. He gets something out of nothing every week, instead of what we get, nothing out of something pretty good.
    Childress is definitely better then Cam, but they don't win we do.