Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Meme of the Week ....

d-52--
    Yup! Renting in Hickory until Chateau Petard is completed, and I become a Granite Fallsian! We're about an hour-ish from Charlotte.

The pisser with Charter (cable here) is they have very little variety with their stations that carry NFL games, and I couldn't bring myself to spend a ton of $$$ to get every single package to catch games. Once we're in the new place, I'll probably have to deal with DirectTV for my NFL viewing pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Very well done. Of course no one of us would want to see any house burned down (even Steelers fans). My only constructive criticism is that the tag line should say "Nevermore" in reference to the "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe.

Blog Entries

I have to admit, that is pretty danged funny. Good luck you guys. Clobber the Stillers.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Meme of the Week ....

Quote Originally Posted by RavNMadMan View Post
    Very well done. Of course no one of us would want to see any house burned down (even Steelers fans). My only constructive criticism is that the tag line should say "Nevermore" in reference to the "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe.
    This is not funny in any way shape or form. People losing their houses by flood or fire has no humor to it. Shame on those who have made a joke of this awful situation... Bc

P.S. - the picture in the origianal email was posted by HoustonRaven. Shame on you !

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    This is not funny in any way shape or form. People losing their houses by flood or fire has no humor to it. Shame on those who have made a joke of this awful situation... Bc

P.S. - the picture in the origianal email was posted by HoustonRaven. Shame on you !
    Decaf. Seriously.

And while you're at it, look up "photo shop".

Decaf. Seriously.

like this?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Decaf. Seriously.

HR, perhaps I'm going over the top. but don't think it's a good idea to make fun of anyone's problems (even Steeler fans) during this awful time after hurricane Sandy. Maybe I'm being sensitive, but I still don't think your post was appropriate. Nothing personal... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    HR, perhaps I'm going over the top. but don't think it's a good idea to make fun of anyone's problems (even Steeler fans) during this awful time after hurricane Sandy. Maybe I'm being sensitive, but I still don't think your post was appropriate. Nothing personal... Bc
    Photo. Shop.

I'm pretty sure nobody is dying, being made fun of or losing their home.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    like this?
    Precisely.