Steelers not giving Joe bulletin board material anymore

"When you look at his numbers, his record doesn't lie," Steelers linebacker Larry Foote said. "He's a proven winner. He's winning playoffs games. He's beat us in Heinz Field in the fourth quarter. He's definitely earned his respect. It's going to be a big challenge for us to stop him."
    --------
    Steelers coach Mike Tomlin is more worried about what Flacco has done this season than what he's accomplished in the past.

"They are continuing to grow on offense and mature with their quarterback. The offense runs through Joe Flacco," Tomlin said. "They do a lot of no-huddle. They have a lot of autonomy for him, and rightfully so. He’s a great decision maker."

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/59027/pittsburgh-is-flaccos-home-away-from-home

Re: Steelers not giving Joe bulletin board material anymore

About time.

Can't really blame the Stealers for wanting to be bullies back when the team/Joe was losing to them. Were they dicks? Yeah, but sometimes that comes with the territory of being owned by an opponent.

But once you pop bullies back in the mouth, only the really stupid ones keep mouthing off.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

They know what's coming.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Bulletin board quotes only motivate crap teams. The quest for a championship is what matters for the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Bulletin board quotes only motivate crap teams. The quest for a championship is what matters for the good ones.
    +1
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Exactly. The only bulletin board material the Ravens or Flacco need is headlines from after the AFC Championship Game.

That being said, I think open disrespect will provide additional motivation to anyone regardless of whether they 'need' said motivation or not.

Yep.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries
    I like that he's finally getting respect from the steelers. I guess beating them at home with his arm twice does that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    I think open disrespect will provide additional motivation to anyone regardless of whether they 'need' said motivation or not.
    Agree.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh