Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Outstanding article on ESPN about Torrey Smith

And the work ethic to go with it. Look how quickly he's gone from a speed guy with questionable hands to a pretty crafty route runner and great deap threat. I think playing with Boldin has really benefited him and helped him to progress so quickly. Sky's the limit with Torrey!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Great article, thanks for posting. It also gives me some new found respect for Harbs.
    I agree with this -- Harbs can be frustrating at times but I really appreciate his perspective here.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Would you rather have Mike Wallace or Torrey Smith?
    Y'know what? Torrey Smith. He is the best deep route WR in the AFCN. AJ Green I think is the best overall receiver, but the Bungles will get him as long as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by goodandfast View Post
    My money is on Torrey going down as one of the all-time greats; he has every tool in the box.
    I agree. That skywalker catch he made against the Browns displayed sick athleticism, and his hands and route running have improved tremendously. He and Joe are going to be one of those all time combos that you'll remember for a long time to come.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    That's a big if. I mean I hate the Ravens, but I don't HATE them. A few big friends of mine are Ravens fans. There is a stark difference between dislike and hate.
    Shouldn't you be a Redskins fan anyway? You are from Northern Virginia, just saying.

Love this part from Harbaugh ( I remember him getting crap for how pumped we were after the game). KVV does a good job

"We all have our issues and we all struggle," Harbaugh said. "So I'm not judging anybody. But to get criticized for overreacting to a win like that? Like you shouldn't get excited? Look, if you can't get excited about the success of a friend or someone that you coach or teach, if you can't do that, what is life even worth? You can't get excited about anything. I don't want your life. I was just so thrilled for Torrey."

7. Re: Outstanding article on ESPN about Torrey Smith

I really miss KVV at The Sun. His "Five things we learned" was easily my favorite weekly Ravens article. He's still putting out the same quality stuff at ESPN though. Great read.

8. Re: Outstanding article on ESPN about Torrey Smith

That article pretty much summed up why we love having Torrey Smith on this team.
    A truly fine young man who is going to be (and in many ways already is) one of the best WR in the league.