Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Big Jen Ruled OUT for Sunday!!!

"This has got to be the longest quarter EVER for New England"

Re: Big Jen Ruled OUT for Sunday!!!

My prediction is that the rest of the Steeler team will be sky high in order to compensate. They have a good running game vs. a skeleton of our former self on D; their Defense will be flying around the field, so our OL better be ready to pick it up several notches. On the plus side, Falco has ALWAYS had a good game against the Steelers in Steel City. Look for a good game! Go Ravens!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    My prediction is that the rest of the Steeler team will be sky high in order to compensate. They have a good running game vs. a skeleton of our former self on D; their Defense will be flying around the field, so our OL better be ready to pick it up several notches. On the plus side, Falco has ALWAYS had a good game against the Steelers in Steel City. Look for a good game! Go Ravens!
    Agreed!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    I agree too.

That defense is going to play us tough, with or without Ryan Clark. This will still be a close, hotly contested game. It's a must win, backs against the wall type game for them, they cannot afford to be swept, or even split with us.

Blog Entries

The one positive will be that the Ravens will be the forgotten team this week. The only time we'll be mentioned is when the media talks about how the Steelers are going to have to attack the Ravens to compensate for Jen's loss.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    The one positive will be that the Ravens will be the forgotten team this week. The only time we'll be mentioned is when the media talks about how the Steelers are going to have to attack the Ravens to compensate for Jen's loss.
    I am also kind of glad the Steelers eeked out that win against KC. Imagine how desperate they would be if they had lost that game and had to play us without Pig Jen.

Blog Entries

Agreed. This is going to be a tough game, where the Ravens offense really needs to step up. If they get shut down like they did against the Texans, it will be a long night for the Ravens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Agreed. This is going to be a tough game, where the Ravens offense really needs to step up. If they get shut down like they did against the Texans, it will be a long night for the Ravens.
    Yeah because Leftwich can move the ball down the field as well as Shaubb can lol...

Blog Entries

I call BS. The nfl.com link says "Fox Sports insider and NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer reports that Ben Roethlisberger will sit out Sunday night's game against the Baltimore Ravens." The steelers.com blog linked there says "Quarterback Byron Leftwich will start Sunday night against the Baltimore Ravens at Heinz Field, replacing injured Ben Roethlisberger."

Pay attention to words, they have meaning. "Reports" can be based on disinformation, & "will start" doesn't mean "will play the whole game."

It would be just like those mealymouthed bastards to keep things vague & then for Pig Ben to dress Sunday night & come in after Lefty plays the first series.

I will believe Roethlisberger is out when I see him listed on the official injury report as "out," or when his name appears among the inactives on Sunday. And not a minute before. And neither should the Ravens.

If Tomlin lets him play, Tomlin should be fired! By now, it should be pretty clear that Ben is hurt sufficiently so as not to run the risk of further injury! If that would happen, then the Steelers deserve to have Tomlin's head on a platter!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    That defense is going to play us tough, with or without Ryan Clark. This will still be a close, hotly contested game. It's a must win, backs against the wall type game for them, they cannot afford to be swept, or even split with us.

I hope you don't mind me replying to you.. but I mentioned this in another thread.. The rest of the AFC stinks this year.. and the 6 teams currently in playoff spots will probably remain that way. I don't think it will matter if we sweep the Steelers or not. They'll still get in due to all the mediocrity around the AFC. Check the AFC standings and tell me I'm crazy.

Just don't call me a stalker... :-)