Blog Entries

Best team in the NFL right now?

Obviously Steelers :ww:

*Dodges a shoe... or seven*

In all seriousness, I think it is the Houston Texans. They are UNSTOPPABLE on both sides of the ball, and their only loss is to Green Bay. Very commendable.

Very debatable. They were a few dropped passes away from losing to the Jets, and if Cutler was able to stay in the game I think the Bears would have pulled off the W.

That said I don't think there is a best. If we're healthy and playing at home, there's no team in the NFL that we can't beat. This is the case with quite a few teams, and the big reason home field advantage would be huge.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Re: Best team in the NFL right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Very debatable. They were a few dropped passes away from losing to the Jets, and if Cutler was able to stay in the game I think the Bears would have pulled off the W.

That said I don't think there is a best. If we're healthy and playing at home, there's no team in the NFL that we can't beat. This is the case with quite a few teams, and the big reason home field advantage would be huge.
    The Ravens are good at home, perhaps great, but the best home team is Seattle. Just my opinion. Also, da Bears are crazy good as well, but their O lacks in comparison to Houstons. I think the teams that could comprehensibly beat Houston are the Packers, Falcons, Patriots, Broncos, Ravens *lol*, Steelers, Giants *playoff version* and Niners *a stretch*. Maybe the Colts at home, being a rival and all. Maybe.

I think the 49ers are the most dangerous. They have maybe the best lines on both sides of the ball, an amazing linebacker corps, a solid secondary, a fantastic group of running backs, and they've created an offense that's turned Alex smith into a completion machine. And David Akers is usually pretty clutch, although he seems to be having an off year. Not only are they efficient, but they're physical and can really wear down teams.

Yeah, they tied with the Rams and dropped a couple of games, but when they're playing up to their potential, they're fearsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    The Ravens are good at home, perhaps great, but the best home team is Seattle. Just my opinion.
    Seattle lost half of their home games last year, including a game to the Redskins.

Blog Entries

right now it's Houston but these thing can change weekly

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I think the 49ers are the most dangerous. They have maybe the best lines on both sides of the ball, an amazing linebacker corps, a solid secondary, a fantastic group of running backs, and they've created an offense that's turned Alex smith into a completion machine. And David Akers is usually pretty clutch, although he seems to be having an off year. Not only are they efficient, but they're physical and can really wear down teams.

Yeah, they tied with the Rams and dropped a couple of games, but when they're playing up to their potential, they're fearsome.

Blog Entries

I'd say it's between Atlanta and Houston. Both are tough as nails.

houston over atlanta imho. Texans have more teeth in their D.
    once playoffs start Packers and Giants will be tough outs. that's when we'll really see how good Hst is.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)