Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Steelers Fans: Ben Conspiracy

Pretty hilarious stuff if you take a look. Fans honestly believe Ben faked the injury in order to get to the hospital for the birth of his child.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93549

Re: Steelers Fans: Ben Conspiracy

:insane:
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

that's ridiculous; we all know he faked it to avoid meeting Suggs next week

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    that's ridiculous; we all know he faked it to avoid meeting Suggs next week

Oh my...tinfoil hats abound. According to NFL Network, The "unknown" shoulder injury is a seperation of his SC- joint. The clavicle(collar bone) at the sternum.

The most ridiculous part is that I haven't heard of any baby being born... Has it happened? If not, only Steelers fans are stupid enough to propagate this theory, when a kid hasn't even been born.

Blog Entries

I wonder if Hines Ward will call him out for missing this Steelers/Ravens game.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

WTF? More than half a dozen replies and no one implicates Cam? You guys are getting soft!

Actually, I'm on bored now with the notion that he's faking the injury. Obviously he doesn't want to wear that ridiculous bumblebee uniform for a 2nd time!!!:ww:
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Oh my...tinfoil hats abound. According to NFL Network, The "unknown" shoulder injury is a seperation of his SC- joint. The clavicle(collar bone) at the sternum.
    Tomb of the "Unknown" Shoulder. A ha! Just another Veterans' day prank! In the interest of fair n' balanced coverage, I happened by the PPG website and found this link on the injury:

http://aeryssports.com/aerys-offside...ergers-injury/

Dig Madame Surgeon's assessment of Ben's "toughness" despite the "drama queen" label. She doesn't get what people are referring to as "drama," i.e. Ben's serial pseudo-Munchausen's Syndrome, esp. when the Ravens are approaching. His go-to psych up is being on the injury report, where if he plays he is a hero and if he's injured and can't play, well at least he didn't lose the game. We're not making this behavior up, and if it didn't repeat itself so often we as Ravens fans would let it go. His whole style of QB-ing helps predict it: keep the pocket moving and extend the play until some guy finally gets the full wind-up Bart Scott kill shot on him.
    Look I don't want the guy to puncture his aorta, but I don't mind him missing one or more games vs. the Ravens. Am dismayed by those in Raven Nation who would consider a win vs. a Ben-less Pitts. team somehow cheapened. I, for one, have not forgotten that the dude is a pig (um, multiple sexual assault allegations, Doctor??).

Hey - and whatever did happen w/ the baby. Keep Child Services in the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Actually, I'm on bored now with the notion that he's faking the injury. Obviously he doesn't want to wear that ridiculous bumblebee uniform for a 2nd time!!!:ww:
    When the Steelers wear those throwbacks, I can't help but sing this song, since my brain goes to a bumble bee, then to bumble bee tuna.

http://youtu.be/63nMcrwporQ
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Furry-
    Perhaps you were looking for the wrong surname for the kid...;)