Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Prediction Thread - Ravens @ Steelers

RothSHITlessburger was definitely injured. This guy plays hurt, and if he leaves the game, it is serious. Given that it is something that will allow him to return Sunday against our Blackbirds, he still will not be 100%. I don't wish harm on anyone, but since he's already hurt, lets hope he stays that way for a while. Still, it is tough to win in Pittsburgh. Even so, I would predict a win for us if BennyBaby is out. Also must be considered: Which Ravens team shows up???

Have some cajones, fellas. Or at least have some faith.

Ravens 24
    Steelers 10

Fuck 'em, I'm not scared.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I just don't understand how even with Ben out, people are predicting a blowout because of the injury? Uh, no one on their #1 defense is hurt. With that said, I predict something more reasonable.

Ravens 17
    Steelers 6
    Last edited by Saltwater_Rider; 11-13-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saltwater_Rider View Post
    I just don't understand how even with Ben out, people are predicting a blowout because of the injury? Uh, on one on their #1 defense is hurt. With that said, I predict something more reasonable.

Ravens 17
    Steelers 6
    Ill tell you why i did. KCs offense sucks and put up 13... our offense is inconsistent but still one of the better ones in the league. the reason is basically the difference between the 30th scoring offense and the 4th. With Roethlisberger they ranked 14 spots (5 ppg) below us, without a top 5-10 qb where do you expect them to be?

Also as bad as our defense has been, we only allow 2ppg more than Pitt does.
    They may only allow 265 ypg but its points that determine outcome.
    -JAB

I think Ben is going to play, but will be ineffective.

Ravens 23
    Steelers 16

I could care less about Ben. What concerns me is that defense, even with Troy and Clark out.

Blog Entries

I predict that it's too early to make any predictions for this game. At least wait for the Wednesday practice report to see who is doing what.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I could care less about Ben. What concerns me is that defense, even with Troy and Clark out.
    This is exactly where my concern lies. Flacco on the road hasn't been pretty. Worried it may be even worse against these guys.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    This is exactly where my concern lies. Flacco on the road hasn't been pretty. Worried it may be even worse against these guys.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Why when he's played well there since he came into the league(except for the playoff games)? I think its all about match ups and the Ravens especially Joe match up well against the Steelers.

Oops I forgot my prediction.......

24-13 Ravens

I think the Ravens offense bring their M&T offense on the road with a lot of stuff that we haven't seen this year (unbalanced line, flea flickers and straight Nebraska football).
    Last edited by Ravens75; 11-13-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Blog Entries

No Clark. No Polamalu(most likely, hell even if he plays how good is he going to be?) and No BigJen, with LeftwichItakealldaytothrowtheball, yeah it'll be one sided and the score with being 3 scores the stats will be way different. Pitt gets a TD in garbage time.

Ravens 34-17

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Agreed. With or without Ben, IMO, the key to the game will be how our OL protects Flacco and blocks for Rice. If they are successful with those, I think we win (again, regardless of Ben).
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Pittsburgh is always a toss-up, no matter who's under center. But for the record I think Big Ben is faking the injury, maybe so he can skip practice to be with his wife when she gives birth. I expect to see him.

I see Ravens winning 24-21.
    He's not faking, he separated his SC joint. I think he won't play and that bodes well for the Ravens. Ben is dangerous moving around in the pocket, Leftwich is a statue and with our pass rush, that is a plus.

Ravens-27
    Steelers-17