Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 70
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,859


    Trap, I never told anyone they had the prove their stuff.

    As JAB points out, this is still a relatively unsettled debate so please do not mischaracterize what I was saying.

    I do not share you're die hard allegiance to everything GOP and this matter is included.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  2. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,874
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

    Sorry HR, I didn't mean to mis-represent you but I was referring
    to this quote plus your comments on media matters.


    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Nothing that Corsi wrote has ever been dis-proven so you're going to need to back this up, JAB.
    And he still hasn't using less than proven internet links.

    I was drafted during that war when most of my senior class joined the Guard to beat the draft. Didn't go over as I said many times
    but I showed up. After being trained to kill commies, I ended up
    at APG in supplies handing stuff out. Years later I went back to the Ordnance Center and School as a civilian in-and out-processing allied soldiers that were trained on our latest tanks and vehicles. I was invited to visit returning students in Greece, Turkey, Egypt and Asia. The commendation in my file reads: FOR OUTSTANDING SUPPORT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. YOUR HARD WORK WILL BE FELT WORLD WIDE. 1990-1991.

    Then I was promoted to the Edgewood Area.

    I guarantee you my work as a civilian for the Army for 27 years was
    far more important like when our agency sent a sister unit to
    Bagdad to test the drinking water to make it safe before the rest of the army got there. They needed my reports that were filed from there decades ago. I just supervised automating millions of them and at the time was the only one who could call them up in a short time so I was with them. I didn't carry any weapons as a civilian
    but two body guards were assigned to me at all times in Iraq.

    No one knew we were in the neighborhood.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-15-2012 at 09:32 AM.
    UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU.




  3. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,874
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

    Back to that unsettled Kerry debate HR. At least one lie was settled by Kerry himself. If all the swifties lied, they weren't the only ones.

    Kerry admitted to lying about being in Cambodia. He has admitted that the Cambodia story was a lie. How in the world can you be 15,000 miles away from home on Christmas Eve and not know exactly where you were?? He was on the river a total of 4 months and one of those 120 days was Christmas Eve. In 1968 was there a bigger day of the year than Christmas Eve and you were a scared and lonely boy in a war and now you say your "seared" memory of was not sure where you were??

    Not to mention, no US patrol boat or craft was ordered into
    Cambodia when he said he was there.

    The breadth of this lie cannot be measured!!!


    The swifties believed so much in what they said and were doing that they kept him from being president. That many cant be wrong including a retired rear Admiral who co-founded their group plus a medal of honor winner.

    As for those records you mentioned, the ones Kerry filed were
    falsified as officers have suggested so if you want to go in and
    try to find dirt on him, officially, you cant.

    It's still a fact he only served 4 months while most everyone
    served a year, that survived. Many officers if not most served
    two tours of duty.

    "Swift-Boating" does not equal smearing. Swift-Boating means exposing hard truths about corrupt Democrats which has the libbies freaking out.

    John Kerry was a combat veteran. So was Benedict Arnold.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-15-2012 at 09:35 AM.
    UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU.




  4. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    7,436

    Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

    The basis of Trap's arguement is Kerry service record is complete BS. Any official record to the contrary is obiviously falsified.

    This line of reasoning lets one side make any points its wants, while at the same time painting the other side as liars who falsify records.

    Sorry but enough people who actually served with Kerry and THE DOD OFFICIAL RECORD support that Kerry served his country honorable and was wounded in battle.

    I'm sure if there's one or two people who served with me that probably don't think to highly of me. Everybody has old co workers and/or bosses that they had bad relations with. If someone who served with me were to tell you Dade never really went to Iraq and my official record was falsified, would you believe them?
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker




  5. #41

    Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Sorry HR, I didn't mean to mis-represent you but I was referring
    to this quote plus your comments on media matters.

    And he still hasn't using less than proven internet links.
    Theres really nothing more to say on it. Ive given you evidence, very strong evidence at that and you simply choose to ignore it. you keep saying you have eye witnesses, but you dont. You have one guy that served with him AFTER he received his awards for a short time and took over a boat of the same people that SUPPORT Kerrys claims.

    I cant believe the guy that links "the anit-liberal zone" and "drudge report" is saying a fact checking website is the poor source of information. Or i guess maybe it does make sense. Its actually a pretty good source of information, it just might not go with what you want to believe all the time. That should tell you something, mostly that being a blind follower of either side isnt a good thing.
    -JAB




  6. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,340

    Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I cant believe the guy that links "the anit-liberal zone" and "drudge report" is saying a fact checking website is the poor source of information. Or i guess maybe it does make sense. Its actually a pretty good source of information, it just might not go with what you want to believe all the time. That should tell you something, mostly that being a blind follower of either side isnt a good thing.
    I'm over the whole Kerry swiftboating argument (not that I got into it much to begin with) I just want to ask a question and make a point.

    Q: What's wrong with the Drudge report? All they do is link to other websites.

    Point: Simply because it's called a fact checking website does not make it so. Back in the 2008 election, I saw the head guy on tv saying "everyone has their bias' but we try to do a good job of keeping that out of the way" (paraphrasing). I agree they do a better than average job, but sometimes you need to factcheck the factcheckers.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  7. #43

    Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm over the whole Kerry swiftboating argument (not that I got into it much to begin with) I just want to ask a question and make a point.

    Q: What's wrong with the Drudge report? All they do is link to other websites.

    Point: Simply because it's called a fact checking website does not make it so. Back in the 2008 election, I saw the head guy on tv saying "everyone has their bias' but we try to do a good job of keeping that out of the way" (paraphrasing). I agree they do a better than average job, but sometimes you need to factcheck the factcheckers.
    Drudge report isnt the worst, honestly im not super familiar with it. I think it links to some biased sites and promotes that kind of reporting which i dont support. Its the users choice but when you link to a good webiste and then a crappy one right next to it, i feel it loses some of its usefulness. Youll have people that take both as credible.

    fact checking isnt bias, but there are bias fact checkers. If its "he said/did this" and its a direct answer yes or no there really little room for opinion to even be inserted. Sites like politifact that have a gray area. Typically they give the benefit of the doubt but when something is half true/ half false then i think theyre basically saying its on yiu to decide at that point. At the end of the day if youre going to throw out numbers/statements/accusations you should be able to have them checked and be truthful or otherwise its just misleading. Both sides are guilty of it and frankly id rather vote for the truth thats being said than just voting for what i wish to be true.
    -JAB




  8. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,859

    Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

    Whenever I hear people fault Drudge I kind of laugh. Drudge has not reported on anything for years.

    And he will link to Breitbart just as quickly as he will to Huffington Post.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  9. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,874
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    The basis of Trap's arguement is Kerry service record is complete BS. Any official record to the contrary is obiviously falsified.

    This line of reasoning lets one side make any points its wants, while at the same time painting the other side as liars who falsify records.

    Sorry but enough people who actually served with Kerry and THE DOD OFFICIAL RECORD support that Kerry served his country honorable and was wounded in battle.

    I'm sure if there's one or two people who served with me that probably don't think to highly of me. Everybody has old co workers and/or bosses that they had bad relations with. If someone who served with me were to tell you Dade never really went to Iraq and my official record was falsified, would you believe them?
    That BS came from officers who knew Kerry so how would you
    know and if you threatened your entire unit the entire group
    wouldn't like you either. Kerry did't even deny it when asked. Just
    said he couldn't remember.

    Just try it sometime. You libbies just can't see the light.
    UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU.




  10. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,340

    Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

    Just an FYI. I heard on the way home Hannity on FNC will have some swiftboat vets on talking about this. I doubt I'll watch as Hannity annoys me (mainly his TV show), but thought I'd pass it on.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  11. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,340

    Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Whenever I hear people fault Drudge I kind of laugh. Drudge has not reported on anything for years.

    And he will link to Breitbart just as quickly as he will to Huffington Post.
    I had a friend tell me "it's the Fox News of the web". Really? He links to EVERYTHING!
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  12. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,859

    Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    That BS came from officers who knew Kerry so how would you
    know and if you threatened your entire unit the entire group
    wouldn't like you either. Kerry did't even deny it when asked. Just
    said he couldn't remember.

    Just try it sometime. You libbies just can't see the light.
    Dude, really?

    Dade has been a level headed poster since he came here. Does he threaten you that much you have to attack him like this? So what he leans left? You have to lump him into the "libbies" nonsense?

    Trap, you need to settle down. Like now.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland