Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Secretary of Defense Kerry?

Glorious news Comrades!

Our boy toy Senator Kerry is being considered
    by our brother in the White House as Sec of Defense. He wants the job as Secretary of State but we got our bitch in there already begging our Chinese comrades to buy up trillions more in US debt but she's supposed to be tired.

Things just don't get any better than this except when those damn swifties kept us from getting our mole in the white house. The next best place for our mole is at the top of the Defense Dept itself who
    has voted against every bill for military defense. That's our boy.

Thank you brother Comrad Obama. Thank you American libbies for giving us a second chance to destroy you without firing a shot. Our father Stalin in the sky thanks you, our brothers Fidel and Chavez thank you and your pic will go in Hanoi's Museum right next to brother Kerry's and Hanoi Jane shooting down US aircraft.

We'll know every thing the US military does in advance as if we already didn't know going back to brother Comrad FDR but what the hell, every little bit helps.

You made good on your promise to Putnam to be more flexible in your second term already.

HAIL TO THE CHIEF.

www.drudgereport.com
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-13-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Secretary of Defense Kerry?

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

FOR TREASON, PERJURY AND EXTREME STUPIDITY

$10T REWARD!!!!

http://www.theantiliberalzone.com/20...n-fonda-kerry/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-13-2012 at 05:03 AM.

And we're the classless ones. Wow.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

FROM HANOI WITH LOVE.

http://www.usvetdsp.com/story8.htm

Blog Entries

He might do okay as Secretary of State, he did serve in Vietnam, so I've heard.

Blog Entries

For the North Vietnamese. He's in their ring of honor.

That's why the Swifties hated him. His own men threatened to kill him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    For the North Vietnamese. He's in their ring of honor.

That's why the Swifties hated him. His own men threatened to kill him.
    A day after veterans day, youre really going to ridicule a man for his service with blatant Right winged claims and propaganda? I realize the people you want in charge arent, but siting sources like "the anti-liberal" and other completely biased sources usually doesnt account for a well informed opinion on matters, even if it is what you wish to believe.

Defenders of John Kerry's service record, including nearly all of his former crewmates, have stated that SBVT's allegations are false
    Kerry first met intense combat on December 2, 1968, when the small boat he skippered encountered the Viet Cong and engaged in a firefight. Kerry's M-16 jammed, and as he bent down to get another weapon, a hot chunk of shrapnel flew into his arm. The wound didn't cause Kerry to miss any duty, but it did qualify him for his first Purple Heart.

Shrapnel again hit Lieutenant (junior grade) Kerry, this time in his left thigh, on February 20, 1969. Kerry's boat spotted enemy combatants on a riverbank and fired. A grenade hit the boat, causing shrapnel to bore into Kerry's leg and earning him another Purple Heart.

His last Purple Heart came from injuries sustained on March 13, 1969. A mine exploded under Kerry's boat and wounded him in the right arm. Despite the injury, Kerry rescued a Green Beret and assisted other damaged boats while braving sniper fire from the riverbanks. This incident earned Kerry a Bronze Star with Combat V for "calmness, professionalism, and great personal courage under fire." This final injury was the most severe and gave Kerry pain for years.
    hes taken shrapnel for you so you can have the right to bash him and question his military service? seems like an unfair trade to me.

as far as him as secretary of defense, i really dont have much of an opinion on it. I didnt particularly like him as a presidential candidate, but maybe hes better suited for this position. An Anti-war stance isnt necessarily a bad thing when weve just came out of 2 wars, which may or may not have been just, to begin with and helped just as much as Obamas spending against the deficit. Im not sure who the others that are up for consideration are, but without having anything to compare him to, id say hes at least a reasonable one. Ill save my final opinion for oafter i hear of some of the other candidates, whether hes the best for the job.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Defenders of John Kerry's service record, including nearly all of his former crewmates, have stated that SBVT's allegations are false .
    Please don't tell me you got this from wiki-pedia...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Please don't tell me you got this from wiki-pedia...
    sure... followed up by the following research that supports such a claim.

just as much as "Not everything on Wikipedia is true" is a true statement, "Not everything on Wikipedia is false" is too.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 11-13-2012 at 12:27 PM.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

sure... followed up by the following research that supports such a claim.
    Aren't there also reports to support the claim he's full of shit or at the very least being guilt of extremely exaggerating.

I just have a problem with someone saying "nearly all of his former crew members". My memory of this topic is a little off, but I remember it was like 2 or 3.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Aren't there also reports to support the claim he's full of shit or at the very least being guilt of extremely exaggerating.

I just have a problem with someone saying "nearly all of his former crew members". My memory of this topic is a little off, but I remember it was like 2 or 3.
    Maybe im confused but i thought the SVBTs claims were that his medals werent warranted. You get purple hearts for being injured, hes gotten shrapnel multiple times. It seems pretty cut and dry to me. From what i can find there was only 1 guy that actually served with Kerry that was part of the SVBT. to me thats just as misleading to take one guys word for it over 2 or 3. It was a group put together solely for political reasons, and therefore should not be taken as gospel. thats like believing the super packs only say the truth.

I dont necessarily like the statement "nearly all" either. It is a bit misleading, even if it is true if the boat consisted of only a few.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Maybe im confused but i thought the SVBTs claims were that his medals werent warranted. You get purple hearts for being injured, hes gotten shrapnel multiple times. It seems pretty cut and dry to me. From what i can find there was only 1 guy that actually served with Kerry that was part of the SVBT. to me thats just as misleading to take one guys word for it over 2 or 3. It was a group put together solely for political reasons, and therefore should not be taken as gospel. thats like believing the super packs only say the truth.

I dont necessarily like the statement "nearly all" either. It is a bit misleading, even if it is true if the boat consisted of only a few.
    My memory of this was not that he wasn't injured, but that he exaggerated how he was injured. Maybe I'm wrong...