Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 192021
  1. Re: Game Thread -- KC @ Stealers

The Chiefs definitely have some talent, especially defensively. That team could look A LOT better next year with a more disciplined coach and a new QB.

I believe Pitt's defense is tough, but Joe's played well against them for the past couple seasons and I expect that to continue.

Re: Game Thread -- KC @ Stealers

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Chiefs have talent but are so poorly coached its crazy.
    This.

Just look at the talent they have in key positions on offense and defense. Unfortunately, they also have Matt Cassel and Romeo calling the shots.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Whoops, I take it back. It's being reported as a sprain with a possible dislocation, just saw on the the Steelernation boards.
    Naw, I am sticking to my guns on this one. The drama queen will play.

Blog Entries

I reckon Keisel is on steroids... if you look at pictures of him before he grew the beard, his facial hair was pretty weak, now all of a sudden he grows this giant beard and fast. One of the side effects of steroids is increased facial hair growth...

Blog Entries

The Chief's beat themselves. Yes the Refs were horrible on many calls, but KC still should have pulled this out.
    I thought the Baldwin non-catch (when he got hurt) was actually a catch. He had control went to the grown and it was pulled out after he was already down by contact. The holding call on Bowe's TD was horrific, that DB had no chance of even getting close on that play. I can remember a like call against Kelley Washington in a game we lost by 3 in the ketchup bottle. I try not to bash the Ref's but so many poor calls against KC it seemed blatant.