Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Steelers dump Alameda Ta’amu

Maybe the same reasons he fell are the same reasons he got cut. I wouldnt be surprised if he made it through and signed to pitts ps.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Maybe the same reasons he fell are the same reasons he got cut. I wouldnt be surprised if he made it through and signed to pitts ps.
    You say that, but there are so many head cases that have talent that teams keep or even make trades for. This guy is no where near the head case that Aquib Talib is, and yet the Patriots trade a 4th and 7th for him. I watched extensive tape of this kid, and talent is not the problem at all here, he was one of the better NT prospects that I've seen for a while, I'm in no way betting money here, but I can easily see a 3-4 based team like the Cowboys claiming him before us, they need Dline help badly, especially at NT.

Blog Entries

If the Ravens brought him in, I'd be ok with it from a talent stance. At one time he was considered a 1st rounder because of his size and athleticism. He's a hell of a run stopper. I was really surprised when he fell to the 4th round.

However, this dude has some MAJOR off-field issues that raise some legitimate red flags. That in and of itself would make me raise an eyebrow at this coaching staff, but I guess they are employing a 3-time DUI.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    You say that, but there are so many head cases that have talent that teams keep or even make trades for. This guy is no where near the head case that Aquib Talib is, and yet the Patriots trade a 4th and 7th for him. I watched extensive tape of this kid, and talent is not the problem at all here, he was one of the better NT prospects that I've seen for a while, I'm in no way betting money here, but I can easily see a 3-4 based team like the Cowboys claiming him before us, they need Dline help badly, especially at NT.
    Or the Chiefs, who just put Glenn Dorsey on IR.

Blog Entries

Ok, I just read on what he actually done, and wow lmao, this guy fucked up big time.

Blog Entries

Ok, I just read on what he actually done, and wow lmao, this guy fucked up big time.
    He did.

Big time dumbass status.

Blog Entries

oh i know it. Brandon marshal, talib, even pac man jones got multi chances. Difference imo, value of the position. NT just isnt a premier position. Might be shitty but thats why dbs and wrs get soo many chances. Not saying its right.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

what did he do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He did.

Big time dumbass status.

Indeed lol, what's strange to me is that this is the first recorded crime that I can find on him. He must have either been really pissed off with something, been playing too much Grand theft auto, or he took some roofies like they did in hangover or something lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    oh i know it. Brandon marshal, talib, even pac man jones got multi chances. Difference imo, value of the position. NT just isnt a premier position. Might be shitty but thats why dbs and wrs get soo many chances. Not saying its right.
    NT is a premium position to us right now, I am not sold on our defense up the middle at all. Watch how Redman exploits it this Sunday (unless they make the right decision, and move Ngata to NT).

Blog Entries

NT is a premium position to us right now, I am not sold on our defense up the middle at all. Watch how Redman exploits it this Sunday (unless they make the right decision, and move Ngata to NT).
    If Cody can play this Sunday like he did against Oakland, the Steelers may not be able to run the ball very well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If Cody can play this Sunday like he did against Oakland, the Steelers may not be able to run the ball very well.
    That's true, it's just a case of him being more consistent I guess. He had a great game, almost as good as he played against the Jets last year.