Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: Steelers dump Alameda Ta’amu

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Ta'amu went unclaimed. Either no one really wanted him or no one wanted to have to pick up whatever guaranteed money that he's still owed. The Steelers are now on the hook for whatever that may be, although since he was a 4th round pick, I would doubt that it's very much.

He's now a FA.
    The Ravens should pick him up. This guy is 22 years old, and plays a position of dire need for the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    If anyone watched him college, you will know that he is nothing like Terrence Cody. He was a productive pass rusher who could really collapse the pocket, which Cody has just never been able to do.
    Not to say the PAC 12 is powder puff, but the SEC is tough sledding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Not to say the PAC 12 is powder puff, but the SEC is tough sledding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Didn't Ngata play in the PAC 12? This guy has the potential to be a beast in this league if he can get his head out of his arse. He needs to grow up, but he doesn't have a history of being a head case outside of that one night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Didn't Ngata play in the PAC 12? This guy has the potential to be a beast in this league if he can get his head out of his arse. He needs to grow up, but he doesn't have a history of being a head case outside of that one night.

My point was in response to leach saying AT was a more productive pass rusher.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Everyone deserves a second chance, I know I've done some dumb shit when extrememly intoxicated. Just have to keep the guy away from Power Plant and the bottle. He is atleast worth a look for the PS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    My point was in response to leach saying AT was a more productive pass rusher.
    And his response was to you saying the PAC 12 isn't anything compared to the sec, when ngata was in the PAC 12, in other words all his accomplishments meant nothing as well because he wasn't in the sec

Blog Entries

He was signed to the Steelers PS. If the Ravens kept Kindle around for so long, they should take a look at this guy. The Ravens should sign him off of the Steelers PS and at worst have him as an inactive player for the balance of this year. IMO, Ozzie is making a mistake passing on him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ractice-squad/

Blog Entries

A Fistful of Felonies.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Thats probably it, nobody claimed him because they assume he has a big suspension looming.
    He could easily miss all next year if convicted on any of his charges.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    And his response was to you saying the PAC 12 isn't anything compared to the sec, when ngata was in the PAC 12, in other words all his accomplishments meant nothing as well because he wasn't in the sec
    How exactly does the logical conclusion from my point "the SEC has tougher competition than the PAC12" mean Ngata's accomplishments were worthless?

Totally unnecessary jump.

The kid would face tougher competition week to week if he played in the SEC, so maybe he wouldn't be as effective as a pass rusher, as that is arguably the hardest area to be successful at as a 350LB DT. My only point.
    Last edited by Sirdowski; 11-14-2012 at 07:08 PM.

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Panthers should sign him