Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The funny thing is you weren't talking trash about Reed when he got a key interception last week, and he played very well. Point out a great player who has never played bad in his life, just one... I'm waiting....

You anti Reed posters need to get to grips with the reality of the NFL, there are going to be bad plays and good plays every week, the game is played at a speed where everything has to be perfect.
    HE RUNS FROM PLAYS TO AVOID TACKLING!!! I want Reed to do well because he is a Raven but for the 7 million he is getting this year he is stealing. All off-season he cried to get paid well look at his play overall this year.

Help US get a grip on the reality of the NFL. How many years did you play in the NFL? Go ahead, I'll wait!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Re: I've had enough of Ed Reed's BS

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    HE RUNS FROM PLAYS TO AVOID TACKLING!!! I want Reed to do well because he is a Raven but for the 7 million he is getting this year he is stealing. All off-season he cried to get paid well look at his play overall this year.

Help US get a grip on the reality of the NFL. How many years did you play in the NFL? Go ahead, I'll wait!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
    What difference does it make if I played in the NFL or not? I'm not the issue here, Reed is, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that the NFL is played at such a high intensity and speed. Reed has however played in the NFL, and is a future HOFer, possibly the best safety to ever play this game. Reed is no where near as bad as your suggesting, he's still a top 5 safety in the league towards the end of his career, he is not as good as he used to be, not even close, but he's still a damn good player.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    What difference does it make if I played in the NFL or not? I'm not the issue here, Reed is, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that the NFL is played at such a high intensity and speed. Reed has however played in the NFL, and is a future HOFer, possibly the best safety to ever play this game. Reed is no where near as bad as your suggesting, he's still a top 5 safety in the league towards the end of his career, he is not as good as he used to be, not even close, but he's still a damn good player.
    We can agree to disagree on this. There's no stat to pull up to say where he stands. All I know is this off-season did it for me. Then to watch him hasn't made me say ok be the diva bit damn you're good. I'm done with Reed and hope the Ravens are too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

If you're watching football tonight you're watching two Eric Berry, R. Clark...How about #31 in Baltimore? T. Branch, A. Rolle, A. Wilson. That enough for you BRO?

Reed will NOT tackle anymore. Put down your madden game and stop looking at who has the highest ratings. Reed gets his love from what he DID not what he does now. Reed is in the November/December of his career. Let go! Father time catches us all!

I dont play Madden. So your point is off base and wrong. Looks like Father time caught your mind a wee bit early. Since when Does Pollard plat FREE SAFTEY. You can't even talk shit right. Pollard plays SS.

Ok lets see Ryan Clark Stats so far this year..
    http://www.nfl.com/player/ryanclark/2504899/profile

Ed Reed.

http://www.nfl.com/player/edreed/2505221/profile

Ok A. Rolle.

http://www.nfl.com/player/antrelrolle/2506347/profile

Now just to inform you the following 3 players are Strong Safteys. NOT FREE SAFTEYS

Um Tyvon Branch, Benard Pollard, and Adrian Wilson are Strong Safteys

From the stats above Ed Reed is still out playing Eric and Ryan Clark

You really should quit while you are behind.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Reed can affect a game in a positive way with picks. No one is denying that. But he also hurts our d with missed tackles on a regular basis. That's undeniable.

Now the only debatable issue is if his multiple missed tackles per game are more of a negative than his ability to create picks and affect coverage are a positive.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    I dont play Madden. So your point is off base and wrong. Looks like Father time caught your mind a wee bit early. Since when Does Pollard plat FREE SAFTEY. You can't even talk shit right. Pollard plays SS.

Ok lets see Ryan Clark Stats so far this year..
    http://www.nfl.com/player/ryanclark/2504899/profile

Ed Reed.

http://www.nfl.com/player/edreed/2505221/profile

Ok A. Rolle.

http://www.nfl.com/player/antrelrolle/2506347/profile

Now just to inform you the following 3 players are Strong Safteys. NOT FREE SAFTEYS

Um Tyvon Branch, Benard Pollard, and Adrian Wilson are Strong Safteys

From the stats above Ed Reed is still out playing Eric and Ryan Clark

You really should quit while you are behind.
    You said name safetys not free safeties. I know the difference and named a few off the top of my head.
    I don't like Reed and his tackling sucks and he's not worth the coin he is collecting. If you could take your lips off his bag you could see that Reed has been horrible this year.

Figure it out yet, boys?

You said name safetys not free safeties. I know the difference and named a few off the top of my head.
    I don't like Reed and his tackling sucks and he's not worth the coin he is collecting. If you could take your lips off his bag you could see that Reed has been horrible this year.

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...421#post515421

Look again Sherlock

#FIREROMAN

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Figure it out yet, boys?

Yeah I got him figured out.

#FIREROMAN

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Eric Berry

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

One thing that seems to be missing from the entire discussion is - IF Reed's performance is hurting the Ravens D, AND there are better alternatives (on the active roster, on the PS, possible FA's floating out somewhere, trade opportunities {which I believe is not an option at this point}, etc.), AND the DC and coaching staff still have control of the team, why in the wide world of sports wouldn't they take Reed out of the line-up and replace him with a better alternative? I honestly hope that the coaches are running the asylum, not the inmates.

Reed seems to be out of position more frequently this season. It seems like several times a game some WR is totally uncovered because Reed decided to gamble. We don't have the cornerback talent on he field right now to support that kind of play. We might be better off with a steadier safety who plays his assignments than one who disappears for many plays while trying to do something big like get an interception.