Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Check out raiders forum

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I never laugh at other boards, because even certain member son this board are still complaining after a 55 point win. :grbac: Just wait until the next time we lose.
    Every fan forum has the same meltdowns after a loss. The sky is falling, fire this one and that one, etc. Yup, ours is no different after a loss. I for one can appreciate a 55 point win (setting a franchise record) after having to bite my nails off during our games this season. It was nice to sit back and actually ENJOY watching a Ravens game again without feeling my blood pressure go up.

Hue Jackson is a train wreck. The guy burns more bridges than allied and axis armies in WWII did. Whether Allen is a bad coach or not doesn't change the fact that Jackson is a train wreck.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Hue Jackson is a train wreck. The guy burns more bridges than allied and axis armies.
    I was working in Atlanta one time and I made the comment, "they've burned more bridges than General Sherman!". Then I looked around the room and it was if E.F. Hutton has spoken.

oops!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I never laugh at other boards, because even certain member son this board are still complaining after a 55 point win. :grbac: Just wait until the next time we lose.
    I can't speak for others but I'm not laughing AT them. I'm laughing at the.. uh... kind of surrealist rage of IRAIDER's rampage.

And really, SCREW other teams. The Ravens might have had the most devastating, heartbreaking finish to last season in NFL history. You could really make that argument.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    I can't speak for others but I'm not laughing AT them. I'm laughing at the.. uh... kind of surrealist rage of IRAIDER's rampage.

And really, SCREW other teams. The Ravens might have had the most devastating, heartbreaking finish to last season in NFL history. You could really make that argument.
    Ahem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zuUI...eature=related

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    Haha that was just the most hilarious ending to a season. The steelers had no chance to win the Superbowl last year. The Ravens on the other hand, WOULD be in the superbowl if not for two complete chokejobs. Plus we have to go at least an entire extra year hearing about how "Flacco can't get us to the Super Bowl" even though he THREW the game-winning touchdown pass to go to the Super Bowl.

Blog Entries

That Raiders board sounds a lot like this board did after the Texans loss.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post

Well, I think there are some Buffalo Bills fans( and a guy named Scott Norwood) that would beg to differ with you. That being said, it was heartbreaking for sure.

One of my Twitter buddies made me chuckle yesterday. Said (paraphrasing) the Raiders need to find the NFL's version of Buck Showalter and hire him.

Not sure who Buck's NFL equivalent is, but whoever it is, I doubt even he could turn around that mess out there any time soon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    That Raiders board sounds a lot like this board did after the Texans loss.
    hahahaha exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I was working in Atlanta one time and I made the comment, "they've burned more bridges than General Sherman!". Then I looked around the room and it was if E.F. Hutton has spoken.

oops!
    Ha! Fart meet church, lol....
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...