Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: I know we just won 55-20, but our defence scares me lol.

I didn't think the D was that bad. They had one really blown play that cost them and that was the Moore TD. The DHB TD was just poor tackling, which is fixable. They were better today than they were all season.

2. Re: I know we just won 55-20, but our defence scares me lol.

The D looked better without Ngata (who's been hurt) and Jimmy (who bites on every double move) and McPhee (who's been disappointing).
    We should stick with this line up and let those 3 heal up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    The D looked better without Ngata (who's been hurt) and Jimmy (who bites on every double move) and McPhee (who's been disappointing).
    We should stick with this line up and let those 3 heal up.
    Agree with this. I thought the defense played very well today. Not up to traditional ravens level but good enough when your offense drops 55.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The defense was solid, save for a few blown coverages. Palmer put up yards because they couldn't run, and because they were playing from behind the entire game.

Blog Entries

I thought the defense played well except for the 2 TDS which accounted for about 100 yards and the entire 2nd half we were in the prevent

Blog Entries

Agree. I thought the D played well. The 2 TD's were on Ed, the second one I would say he was peaking in the back field trying to make a play as most of the team was looking for big plays in a prevent because the game was already over. You have to except that when the team is up by 21 Ed is going to be Ed. No excuse for the missed tackle, but the up the seam, Ed jumped the route and Palmer looked him off. Does still seem to be some communication issues in the secondary at times.