Page 1 of 30 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 634

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens



    Inactives: McPhee, Harewood, D Thompson, C Thompson, A Jackson, Rainey, Bajema.

    Ngata plays.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    43,886
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens

    I wish Asa Jackson would get some PT.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  3. #3

    Re: Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens

    Let's go Ravens.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    11,273
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens

    Good to see Ray back on the sideline





  5. #5

    Re: Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens

    Pub quiz fact of the day: Since the beginning of Harbs era, the Ravens have only lost five home games. These come down to four QBs: Kerry Collins, Ben Roethlisberger (x2), Carson Palmer and Peyton Manning.

    The Ravens will play the only active three (what with Collins being retired) in the next three consecutive home games.





  6. #6

    Re: Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
    Pub quiz fact of the day: Since the beginning of Harbs era, the Ravens have only lost five home games. These come down to four QBs: Kerry Collins, Ben Roethlisberger (x2), Carson Palmer and Peyton Manning.

    The Ravens will play the only active three (what with Collins being retired) in the next three consecutive home games.
    Woah. Great stat. Concerning!
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

    "The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    43,886
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens

    Does it bother anyone else that the Ravens could go another season without having a 1000 yard receiver?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    11,273
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Does it bother anyone else that the Ravens could go another season without having a 1000 yard receiver?
    Yes it does. No reason why Torrey shouldn't have under 1k yards.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    43,886
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Yes it does. No reason why Torrey shouldn't have under 1k yards.
    Agreed.

    Right now, he's on pace for about 80 receptions and around 900 yards.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    11,273
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens

    3rd down lets get off the field





  11. #11

    Re: Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens

    Wasn't Rainey the back who had a good showing last game against the Browns? Was he injured?
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

    "The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh





  12. #12

    Re: Game Thread: Raiders @ Ravens

    Someone just said, "Cary Williams is having an outstanding season."
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

    "The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland