Ray Lewis Statement

“It’s truly great to be back with my teammates. I’ve really missed these guys and the feel of being around the team and in the locker room. I am focused on rehabbing and getting my arm and body as strong as they can be. I will speak in person when I know a little more about my progress. I’m working hard and looking forward to coming back and helping this team. But right now, the focus should be on the guys playing, and I’ll be the biggest cheerleader I can be for them.”
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Ray Lewis Statement

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    “It’s truly great to be back with my teammates. I’ve really missed these guys and the feel of being around the team and in the locker room. I am focused on rehabbing and getting my arm and body as strong as they can be. I will speak in person when I know a little more about my progress. I’m working hard and looking forward to coming back and helping this team. But right now, the focus should be on the guys playing, and I’ll be the biggest cheerleader I can be for them.”
    Ray is like the freaking Terminator..... If he does not make it back it will not be for lack of effort, that is one question you will never have with Ray Lewis

Why do I feel like Ray looks at what TSizzle has done coming back and wants a little slice of that action so to speak. A competitor from the start, a competitor till the end. The great ones always are.

Karma smiled on this franchise and city when we ended up with him and Ogden out the gate.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

3. Re: Ray Lewis Statement

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post

Karma smiled on this franchise and city when we ended up with him and Ogden out the gate.
    This gave me chill, dude!

4. Re: Ray Lewis Statement

RAY 4 PREZ - 2016

\o/