Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Redskins-Ravens game

A bank of lights were knocked out by the lightning. This is a weird night for this game.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Blog Entries

lights went out RIGHT after the snap...they won't let us re-do the play, but that would be quite distracting.

that's weird, my radio feed died too. had to reload wbal.com to get it going. by the way, having the same weather down here too...
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Blog Entries

Well, for some analysis, our backup OL is doing a good job run blocking, poor job pass protecting.

Boller hasn't even gotten a chance to show what he can do, OL is that bad tonight.

Musa looks nice in his running, way different than this pre-season for him so far.

Watching the Ravens build a playground for the 2nd time, Mason is a fun guy to listen to.

Blog Entries

yeah, since it's preseason, wonder if they'll think about calling the game.

Last week's preseason game for the Redskins was over around now. We're only about half way through 3rd quarter. And if there's more storms coming, better to just stay safe and call the game.

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    guess you are watching the Ch9 feed, at least it hi-def... I have to listen to Viviano call it...
    Viviano is on 1300 AM and they wouldn't be calling the game as the flagship is WBAL/98 Rock and that would be Jerry Sandusky calling the game. Viv could be doing the real-time show on 1300 where they talk about the game in progress and take calls durring the game. On the MASN/WBFF feed it's Dick Stockton and Moose Johnson calling the game sans Tony Saragussa.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Blog Entries

I want to play a little game...for those of us watching WBFF, how long can you put up with "That's Funny", which is what they're playing during the suspensions...?

Update: at a minute in, I'm ready to bail. This is dumber than AFHV!

my bad, that is Gerry Sandusky on the radio at WBAL. I moved down here about 2 years ago. But it could be a little better, maybe I'm just used to Garceau and Matte. Not that I listened to them, I went to every game when I was up there.

I bet they call it off....but the Midget will be furious that he'll lose concession money. :)

Blog Entries

he's probably making a lot during the waits though...everyone has to empty out into the halls, and what else is there to do but buy his crap.

i think i'm going to bail and go to sleep. If the game goes on, do well Ravens, hopefully come back and win, though I say we win this game if it's the starters playing.

Yeah, I think I'll call it a night too, want to get up early and watch the rerun.
    If the Ravens starters stay in, they crush the skins.

thanks again Scally!!!

I'm flipping between "That's Funny" and the NFL Net watching their games tonight. Had to see the Dolts destory the Lions and now I'm watching the Chargers/Cardinals game which is a good game so far.

I hope they don't call the game but I could see that being done due to the safety of the fans and the players.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08