Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries

Re: The Ravens approached the offense the wrong way.

LB, you want to handle this before I go on a tear about QB contracts as of late and performance, or even Ray Rice....

:grbac:

Of course its a crazy theory. There is no logical reason why they would want to sabotaging the team success in order to lessen Joe's contract value. I'm just reaching for shit on why the have kept Cam this whole time, when its obvious that many of the key downfalls of the offense (WR separation, OL protection, Joe's accuracy on the road) still exist no matter what more talented player/s are newly inserted. I guess the Ravens and Harbs truly believe Cam's weekly pass the blame onto the players excuse of Lack of Execution. Its frustrating b/c there arent any answers on whether Joe will developing into that Top 5 in the NFL type QB or stay status quo. I'm a Ravens fan, so I'm hopefully and have faith he will, but I truly dont know, and that's due to him being in Cam's system. You can say that Brees and Rivers improved once they left the confines of Cam, so there is a trend.
    Last edited by ravensnhokies; 11-09-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Another thing that's happening here in Baltimore is the Bryant McKinnie situation... it's not the same issue, but it's pretty clear that the Ravens don't want him to pay him the "50+% of snaps" escalator in his contract. By not playing him, they save money... even though most of us tend to think this team becomes better with McKinnie at LT. Yet the Ravens aren't even CONSIDERING it, and I think the money is the primary reason for that.
    FWIW, I don't think the Ravens care about paying McKinnie $1M. They've got money to burn, so it's not the $1M in cash that they'd be worried about. If anything, it's about the $1M that would they would have count against next year's Cap that would be the issue.

That said, McKinnie is one big old unmotivated, lazy dude. IMO, you needn't look any further than that to know why he's not playing right now.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    FWIW, I don't think the Ravens care about paying McKinnie $1M. They've got money to burn, so it's not the $1M in cash that they'd be worried about. If anything, it's about the $1M that would they would have count against next year's Cap that would be the issue.

That said, McKinnie is one big old unmotivated, lazy dude. IMO, you needn't look any further than that to know why he's not playing right now.
    Is he more lazy than that guy called Jared???

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Didn't notice that innovation last week? Tyrod Taylor running the wildcat for a huge gain of 4 yards to set up the winning score - IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Is he more lazy than that guy called Jared???
    Perhaps. But, he's most certainly nowhere near as good as Gaither now, so there's likely a shorter leash.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Perhaps. But, he's most certainly nowhere near as good as Gaither now, so there's likely a shorter leash.
    But that leash does not make it outside of the doghouse. :-)

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Jets fans did it with Sanchez.
    Well, when Joe starts sucking as bad as Sanchez, we'll do our due diligence.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Again, Cam is from the Marty Schottenheimer tree. That is all that you need to know to figure out what's going on with him.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

What can I say, I'm off from work today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    What can I say, I'm off from work today.
    Hey man, I was ball'n on my posts too!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Hey man, I was ball'n on my posts too!
    Well, you have been a supporter of Flacco. Let's make a deal. If the Ravens win the Super Bowl, if you make a thread apologizing to John Harbaugh, I will make one apologizing to Jacoby Jones.