Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I think reality is starting to set in on the left.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...b_2081881.html

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Re: Election Day 2012 Thread

I just voted. I'm at the gym now but I just walked in and hardly anyone was there, about 4 people voting.
    This was in Forest Hill. Guy said it was heavier when it opened and everyone will come in after work.

There is a 3rd party Libertarian candidate - Gary Johnson - to vote for. He was GOP guv of New Mexico for
    8 years and of course conservative.

By voting for him, you can help him get public funds if he gets 5% of the popular vote, not bad since our
    votes don't count in MD anyway. I did that once before.

Just a thought.

Blog Entries

Letterman joked that the re-counts start on Wed and the Supreme Court will vote for MItt.
    That was true with Bush but Letterman forgot about Roberts. He's with the Liberal block of the court
    now giving us OBummer care.

Speaking of which, on Wed the regulations to implement it go into effect. OBY laid off during the campaign
    but the gov't will be dictating how hospitals, insurance companies will do business. A business man was
    on TV who owns several restaurants in NY and he said the Dept of Labor has already been harassing him
    on certain things.

Welcome communism.

Blog Entries

Damn, this is from polticol the big DEM site, poll.

Romney up by +15 amongst independents, Again, this is what Dick was preaching all
    summer.

If I’m a Republican presidential candidate with a 15-point lead among independents and a neutralized gender gap, I’m pretty confident of the outcome. We’ll certainly see soon enough, but here’s one last piece of data:

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/11/0...-independents/

Mitt being up among Indies was predicted. No surprise there.

Blog Entries

Yea, except this is from politicol.

BTW HR, how did you vote - via absentee ballot since your away? Just wondering.

Early voting. Voted last week.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I think reality is starting to set in on the left.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...b_2081881.html

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    I hope he is right, but his math of the Electoral votes is off, which makes me a bit concerned about relying on his overall take.

He says Romney gets to 271 with VA and OH, which is false. Romney is at 266, still one state short at that point. So assuming Obama wins Iowa and New Hampshire (which I am not, but that guy is), then Romney is at 266 and WI and CO are certainly not "icing on the cake," one of them is needed. This is easy to see when he says Romney finishes with WI and CO (the supposed "icing) but only 285 EVs. WI (10) and CO (9) are worth 19, so 19 from 285 is 266 (short of goal).

I am sticking with: Romney wins Ohio, he wins. Romney loses Ohio, he loses. I am slowly being convinced (probably wishful thinking), that PA is possible even with an OH loss. Reading some speculation about Obama's Philly ground game being rusty and unprepared, and their standard election-day union GOTV reinforcements from NJ and NY being occupied with Sandy cleanup. Probably why they are resorting to fraud.

I still am very skeptical of a win w/o either OH or PA (like the WI, CO, IA or NH path). That path I think is only going to happen if either OH or PA or both already have happened, i.e. it will happen only in the cases it isn't even needed.
    Last edited by Haloti92; 11-06-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Report: Mark Sanchez has been in the voting booth for over 3 hours now as he has been unable to complete a single vote.

Blog Entries

That's pretty funny.

That's from FauxJohnMadden on twitter

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/sta...86982014119936

Quote Originally Posted by iowahawkblog tweet

Big life events can impact party ID. For example, having a child makes you more likely to vote GOP; dying makes you more likely to vote Dem